Chapter 11

October 9 2016
Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
10:45 AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

"Robyn where are you going this late?" Onika asked for the third time, I didn't want to tell her I was going to see Melissa, because she'd get jealous.

"To go see Rajad and Rorrey," I lied trying to put the box of notes in my bag but she kept standing behind me.

"I wanna go baby," I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"No baby, it's for me and my brothers to talk about my mom, and I don't want you to see me when I'm down." She had a sad look in her eyes and I knew onika really wouldn't care if I was to cry in front of her but I couldn't, I feel weak when I cry in front of her.

"Robyn you don't have to hide your feelings or emotions from me, you've cried plenty of times in front of me," I felt her arms wrap around me, I stuffed the box in my bag and zipped it up. I stood up straight and wrapped my arms around her neck, I kissed her forehead.

"I know but, nika that's just how I feel, I don't like to cry in front of people." She sighed placing her head on my stomach.

"Alright baby, ok I get it." I smiled and lifted her chin up and pecked her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I backed her up into the mirror that was in our walk in closet, she dropped her hands down to my hips resting her hands on my toned stomach. She ran her hands up stuffing her hands under my bra. I opened my mouth letting her tongue maneuver its way through my mouth, I pulled away breathing heavily with my mouth still slightly open. She pulled my face back to hers and smashed her lips to mines, I brought my hands to her tank and ripped it down the middle.

"You love ripping my shirts daddy?" She asked against my lips.

"Mmm mhm baby." I moaned against her lips while my hands ran down her sides, she ran her hands through my hair shoving her tongue down my throat, I sucked gently on her tongue, she gripped my pants and started unbuttoning my pants, but I heard a muffled vibration in my back pocket. I grabbed my phone out my pocket while nika continued to kiss and suck on my neck, I gripped her neck and kissed her and answered the phone.

"H-hello," I spoke slightly out of breath.

"Baby girl it's me, Whea' you at?" I recognized that accent from anywhere.

"I'm about to leave out now,"

"Hurry up, because I found out some good stuff about this chea' mystery man," Nika continued to kiss on me and I bit my bottom lip.

"Fuck, uh can ya' give me like five minutes?" I wrapped my hand around nika neck and bit my lip at her, she smirked grabbing my hand and shoving my finger in her mouth. I groaned.

"what da' hell ya' doing Rob, ya' tink' I have time fa' dis'?" I pulled away and grabbed my bag.

"Fine here I come,"

"Bye bitch," I hung up stuffing my phone in my back pocket. I fixed my black shirt.

"Uh nika, that was rajad and he's waiting fa' me,"

"Damnit, I was getting wet," I chuckled buttoning my pants up. I walked over to her and pecked her lips.

"Alright babe I gotta go, I'll be back like around 2,"

"Wait baby, one more." I smiled and pecked her lips. She bit my bottom lip but I pulled away, and nika bit down hard on my lip making me winch.

"Ah, nika baby let go," she pulled away smirking, I licked my bottom lip.

"Sorry Robyn, it just...tasted so good," I waved her off and she laughed.

"whatever, Ima whoop yo ass when I get back,"