Chapter 26

December 22, 2016
Saint Michael Parrish,Barbados
7:55PM
Asia Cheyenne Nicole:

"Come on veah push the button." I said walking into the hospital, it's been almost a whole month since nika has been in her coma, she still hasn't woken up yet which is really making me real pissed, I'm sick of waiting I just want her to make it.

"What floor mommy?"

"Second." I said looking at her. She nodded pushing the number two as we both stood against the wall.

"Mommy?" I looked down at her and raised my eyebrow giving her my attention.

"What?"

"Is Nicki going to be ok? Like how long will it be?" I sighed shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know mama's, but let's hope she wake up soon." I said Giving her a warm smile. The elevators doors opened we walked out, I walked past the desk as I just walked down the hall where I seen Leandre walking down the hall. "Hey." I said walking up to her.

"Hey Asia, coming ta' see nika?"

"Yea, I promised Rob I'll keep a eye on her."

"Speaking of Rob, she just called me yesterday saying dat' she could maybe get out."

"Really?"

"Yea, since her attorney said it was self defense because Robyn did have busted up nose an shit and bruised leg."

"But..."

"But Mel, 'er cottage caught fire because she was smoking." She said twitching her eye, I laughed nodding my head.

"Did Robyn say that to the detectives?"

"She didn't say shit, they kept trying ta' get er' ta' talk but she said nothing."

"So how she gone get out though..does she have a good lawyer?"

"Does she have a good lawyer?" Leandre said like she was surprised I asked.

"Well does she?"

"This is Robyn we're talking about, so of course she has good lawyer, hell she's been in jail fa' a little over a month in a half..and hasn't said nothing."

"So will she be able to get out?"

"Of course, an she said she will come back to Barbados as soon as nika wakes up." I nodded my head looking down at Naveah as she looked confused with what we were talking about.

"Cool, so when will she be able to get out?"

"Hmmm id have ta' say da' 24, I guarantee it." I nodded.

"Alright Lee, I'll fuck with you later, I got to check up on nika." She nodded patting my shoulder before walking off. "Ready mini me?"

"Yup, I been ready." I laughed walking towards nika' room as I opened the door. There was nobody in here thank god. When I came back to Barbados this was the first place I came and I was here with onika' mom, she was in the room when I came, It was a little awkward between us. I walked in pulling veah in front of me as we came closer. I took a seat next to her bed grabbing her hand, it was warm which was progress, if only Robyn was here to see the all the progress that onika has gone through, her color is coming back and her heart beats are getting stronger, I just hope she wakes up.

"Hey nika...its Asia and veah again, you look better and I can see your color is coming back, which is a good thing.....damn I'm terrible at this, but I'll try for The sake of Robyn. But I miss talking to you babygirl, and I miss our little laughs we use to have when I was still in Barbados, it's really fucked up how someone as sweet as you could end up in this situation, it sickens me to know that your in this, it hurts that I'm really getting close to you as a friend, knowing me I've never really had friends like you and Robyn."