Chapter 35

January 4, 2017
Saint Michael Parrish,Barbados
7:22AM
Onika Tanya Maraj:

"Onika..baby wake up." I groaned turning my head away so that my head was in the pillow, I don't know why Robyn wants to bother me when I'm sleeping, she knows to not fuck with me when I'm sleeping. "Onika Tanya muthafucking Maraj-Fenty if you don' get ya' hard headed ass up I will beat ya' ass."

"Robyn why?" I asked whining as I kicked my legs.

"If ya' get ya' ass up you'll know why." I smacked my lips lifting my head up to look at Robyn, I rubbed my eyes trying to focus on her but this sun was not helping at all. My eyes finally adjusted and I seen Robyn dressed in comfortable wear with her hair in a bun.

"Yes Robyn? What do you need?"

"I'm about to head out and get my hair done, I'll be back in about two hours.."

"Two hours? Robyn don't leave me here by myself for that long."

"Ya' so clingy, but ya' won't be alone..call Asia or Leandre to come through."

"I'll call them up..but can you at least tell me what color your getting?"

"Nope..you'll see in two hours, but come here gimme kiss before daddy leave." She said placing her purse at the edge of the bed. I smiled coming from under the cover crawling over to Robyn. "Damn still naked I see." Robyn said eye raping my body as she bit into her bottom lip.

"Yup, great feeling." I mumbled leaning over pecking her lips. She slipped her finger under my chin kissing me longer and much more passionately. "Mhmmm, goodbye Robyn." I mumbled against her lips, she smirked pecking my lips before pulling away.

"Love you."

"I love you too baby...and don't be entertaining those other little hoes at that shop Rihanna...I mean it."

"Don' get slapped Tanya...I should be saying dat' shit ta' ya' about Asia coming over here, don' try nothin'."

"Mhm I love you daddy." I said covering my body up. Robyn smiled grabbing her purse.

"Love you too princess..make sure you keep my babies warm." I frowned.

"What babies?" She licked her lips.

"The ones at da' top and da' one at da bottom." I furrowed my eyebrows when she pointed to my breast...wait..two breast? And one at the bottom? Oh my little treasure chest.

"Your so nasty Robyn."

"I know..but let me go..ill see you later." I waved as she walked out the door, I heard the door close making me pout a little, I was going to miss Robyn like crazy..even though we have been up under each other since New Year's Eve. I sighed getting up from the bed walking ass naked to the bathroom, I made sure to grab my phone and call up Asia while I brushed my teeth.

"Hello Nicki." I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Asia what you doing?" I asked with foam in my mouth as I brushed my teeth.

"Shit I'm chilled with my baby girl and Yasmin..what's up?"

"Damn I was calling to see if you could come over since Robyn isn't here with me."

"Of course I'll come over, I'll bring veah with me."

"But aren't you with Yasmin?"

"Yea so...do you mind her coming?"

"Um." I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth with mouth wash.

"Depends.."

"On what?"