Chapter 40

January 15, 2017
Atlanta GA
11:11AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

"GoodMorning asshole." I said walking into the store with a caramel frappe in my hand and my purse in another.

"It's ta' early fa' dat' Rih niggas still tryna wake da' hell up." I roll my eyes flipping him off.

"Whatever, but where is Mel?"

"She didn't come in ta'day."

"And why is dat?"

"Well since I went ta' ha' house fa' dinner last night..ha' brudda' was der' also..so she stayed at da' crib." I raise my eyebrow tilting my head ta' the side .

"And where is dat' Nigga at?" August shrugged sitting in the chair. "What the hell ya' mean ya' don' know?"

"Look Rih..I don' know whea' he at..trust me if I did..I'a been dead dat' nigga fa' hurting my girl like dat."

"Listen here August, whatever ya' do...stay close ta' Mel..cuz ain't no telling what dis' crazy ass nigga is gone do next." He sighed scratching his neck.

"What about ya?"

"What about me? Dat' nigga already got issues with me..I'm ready for his ass." I said walking past August and up the stairs to my office. I was t gone lie, every since I forced nika to stay her ass home, I've been nothing but bored at work, don' really have shit ta' do or talk too, I missed my baby. I pull my phone out my purse and go straight to nika contact name, I click on her name and place my phone on my ear.

"Yes Ms. Fenty?" I smile looking down then laughing.

"I miss you.."

"We just seen each other Robyn..now you being the clingy one."

"Hell no I'm not..I just said I missed yo ass..that's it."

"Robyn don't lie..I know you going clingy."

"I'm not though, your the clingy one..always under my titties and shit."

"Really Robyn? That is 100% always you, don't try and turn that on me." I chuckle removing my phone from my ear and placing it on speaker.

"Only when we fucking though, all that other shit be you." She smacked her lips shifting around on the phone.

"You know what Rihanna..I will fuçking slap yo shít."

"How? I'm not even there.." I said smirking as I placed my paperwork on my desk.

"Y-urgh shut up Robyn..you lucky I can't leave this damn house, because if I could have left..I would have been there in 0.5 seconds to slap some sense into your brain." I busted out laughing shaking my head.

"I love you princess." I said coughing catching my breath.

"Asshole."

"But I'm your asshole, I'll always be your asshole." I mumbled flipping through the forms, but one stood out to me the most, it was for Onika about going to Miami for punk ass meeting that was coming up in like two weeks, I frown opening the mail and unfolding the paper skimming over the words.

"I know Robbie..even though you always irritate my soul and makes my ass hurt." I didn't say anything I was to busy reading over something about having another Tanya Maraj in Miami, they basically said they'd let her know when to come down, I don' know if I was mad or happy or just plain confused about it. "Robyn? Baby you there?"

"When we're you going to tell me about Miami Onika?" I ask throwing the paper on the side staring down at my phone.

"I was meaning to tell you....ugh like the day Ramir showed up, that was the day I spoke about it..are you mad about that?" She asked in a confused tone.