Chapter 41

January 20, 2017
Atlanta GA
12:44AM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty:

"So what's da' plan gone be fa' dis' nigga life?" August asked as me nika Mel and him sat in the store on the couches, I didn't even know my fucking self, he's been lowkey for five whole days and it's fuçking with me.

"I don' know quite yet..he's just hiding..sooner or later he will get each and every one of us when we least expect it."

"Heard this before." Nika mumbled crossing her arms over her chest. I looked over at her wrapping my arm over the couch where her head was.

"So what do you guys plan to do with him?" Melanie asked looking between me and August. August looked at me signaling to answer her question.

"Nigga don' signal me ta' tell her something I don' even know my fucking self."

"Why don't we get more people..there's only four of us." Nika said, I turned my head to look at her..that was a stupid ass idea.

"Onika ya' do realize that it's one of him and it's four of us? Right?"

"Robyn don't play me like I'm fucking stupid..he took down our fucking loft with us inside..we could of fuçking died, so if anything he's bolder than I thought."

"First off calm ya' ass down talking ta' me like ya' crazy as hell, and so what..we alive ain't we?"

"That's not the point Robyn."

"Aye could ya' cool on dat' arguing shít..now isn't da' fucking time."

"Shut the hell up August."

"Guys could you stop." Melanie said. I rolled my eyes removing my arm and placing it in my lap. "Either way he's still capable of doing anything..I wouldn't count on any unexpected shit...once he's ready, he'll come." Melanie explained.

"So then where this nigga at then?" All of a sudden we heard a knock on the door making us all look at the door. A frown formed on my face once I seen that bitch, I should've fucking known.

"What is she doing here?" Nika asked in my ear.

"Yo ain't dat' pinky?"

"Pinky?" Mel said.

"Indy." I said coldly, I got up from the couch but Nika grabbed my wrist, I immediately snatched away from her walking towards the door unlocking it.

"Hey Robyn?" She said softly.

"Why you here? Your fired remember?"

"I know but..I-I came here to give you something." I clenched on my jaw when she stuttered, she digs in her purse slowly pulling out a paper.

"Fuck is this?" I ask looking at the paper then back at her.

"Can you take it..I'm sorry." I stared at her for a minute before frowning taking the paper from her fingers. She was about to leave until I grabbed her wrist roughly pulling her back locking the door.

"Uh uh ya' ass stand right there." I said unfolding the paper. I read over the five numbers and frown, this bitch wanna die so bad..it ain't even funny. "Ok the fuck is this..is you bullshitting with me?"

"N-no I swear."

"Who gave ya' dis?"

"Her brother." I look over my shoulder at Mel as she frowns getting up from the chair taking the paper from my hands. She skimmed it over and looked at Indy.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Baybeh' what is it?"

"Where!" She asked making Indy jump.