Lovers & Friends: Four

Alex came back an hour after I woke up and convinced Trey to leave me so he could go home and take a shower. When he came back he was dressed casually in a pair of dark jeans, a black tee shirt under leather jacket and a pair of Jordans. He looked really good.

"Hey." He walks over and kisses my temple.

"Hey." I smile.

"Have you seen a doctor yet?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. He said that she's a little bruised up but she'll be fine. She needs a lot of bed rest because of her broken rib but she's free to go." Alex answered for me.

"That's great." Trey smiles widely.

"I'm so ready to get out of here." I flung the covers off of me and winced when I tried to sit up on my own.

"Easy," Trey warned me before he help me sit up straight.

"I was just telling Amina that I would stop by your crib and pick up some of her clothes for her." Alex said.

"Okay thanks man, appreciate it." Trey says to his brother as he gets up to leave.

"Thank you Alex." I say before Alex kisses my forehead.

"No problem." He replies before he walks out the room.

"So apparently we're not in Virginia anymore..." I started off as Trey took his seat in the empty chairs that faced my bed.

"No, we're not." Trey chuckled.

"So Alex told me that I'm touring the world with you?" I didn't mean for it come out as a question but I couldn't wrap my head around everything I've been told.

"Yeah." Trey nods his head.

"And we're currently in LA." I continue.

"Yup." Trey confirms.

I blew out a breath. "Wow... I've always wanted to come to LA and now I'm here and I can't even remember how I got here."

"The doctor said your memory would come back." Trey reminds me.

"Yeah, but when?"

"I wish I knew baby." He replies before he stood up from the chair and walks over to me. "But I have something that I'm hoping will bring it back."

"What?"

Trey pulls out his cellphone from his pocket and was focused on the screen for a few moments before he said anything again. "Before the accident we were shooting a music video together."

"Why would I be in your music video?" I raised a brow at him.

"Because I wrote the song for you."

"For me? W-why would you do that?" I ask surprise.

"Because you're amazing." Trey answered as if the answer should be obvious before he pressed the play button on his phone. I narrow my eyes on the screen and watch as the video began...

It open up with Trey and I laying in bed with Trey hovered over me saying how he doesn't know how I make him feel but it's simply amazing then blurs into me on Trey's lap, tugging his shirt so he'd sit up and kiss me then the beat started and Trey started to sing.

At the end of the video I could feel myself on the verge of tears. It was beautiful. I lay back in bed, taking in the lyrics and remembering that Trey said he wrote them just for me then everything started to come back.

"I'm just waiting for you to ask for an autograph or suck my dick." Trey says to me the day we first met.

"Was that smooth enough for you?" Trey asked me as I sat on his lap after he surprised me by kissing me for the first time.

"I love you." I say to him as we sat in the limo before we stepped out as a couple at the BET Awards where we made love for the first time after that.

It was all coming back to me. From the first day Trey and I spent making love when we arrived to LA the mysterious black driver that drove me off the side of the road after I left the set of shooting the music video. I remembered it all.

"Baby?" Trey is looking at me with concern. Without saying a word I pull Trey in close and capture his lips with mine in a deep, passionate kiss where I poured out all my remorse for forgetting this beautiful man that held my heart in his hands. I poured out all my love into the kiss before I finally pulled away.

"I remember."