Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Four

He said he forgive me but he didn't. For two weeks I've been walking on egg shells around Trey after telling him that I made out with his brother Alex while he was away on tour. He said he was okay and we were fine as long as I promised to stay away from his brother but we were far from okay.

If it didn't have anything to do with our daughter Avery, he wasn't talking to me. I would try to get to him to talk but all he ever gave me was one word responses and I could just tell that he didn't want to be bothered with me, so I gave up.

I couldn't even be mad at Trey for pretty much giving me the silent treatment. I knew I deserved it. What I did was wrong and I broke our trust and I knew that couldn't easily be forgiven.

But I missed him.

He barely looks at me, hasn't kissed me or touched me since I told him. I missed us and I had no idea what I was going to do for me to earn his forgiveness.

"Wow girl you really fucked up." Kori said after I confessed to her what I did. I sat in her living room with my feet crossed on her couch, tears silently falling down my cheeks as I relieve the hurt I was going through.

"You suck at making me feel better." I reply, wiping away my tears with the back of my hand.

"I'm not here to make you feel better, I'm here to be honest." Kori tells me. After a pause she adds, "Why did you do it?"

I shrugged. "I was vulnerable." I admit. "Trey was gone and Alex was so good to me... it was just a kiss and I swear it didn't mean anything."

"It might not have meant anything to you but it obviously meant something to Trey since he's not talking to your ass anymore. You couldn't have gone and kissed some random ass dude? It had to be his brother." Kori's dark eyes were staring at me with so much judgement that I had to look away.

"It's messy, I know."

"Look, I really don't mean to make you feel bad. I know you're beating yourself up over this enough. My advice? Surprise him. Do something romantic, maybe a dinner or something and show him how sorry you are.  I know he still loves you, he's just hurting right now."

"You're right." Wordlessly Kori pulled me into a hug and I thanked her for listening to me and for the advice before I left so I could get my husband back.

When I got home he was sitting in the living room playing video games while Avery was seated in front of his feet playing with her toys on the carpet. He glanced at my direction when I came through but didn't say anything and went back to focusing on his game.

"Hi baby." I smiled at Avery who instantly dropped her toy once she saw me. She stood up and stretched her arms for me to pick her up.

Happily obliging, I bend down and lift her into my arms and kiss her cheek.

"Hey." I say to Trey, feeling nervous to talk to him.

I hated this.

I shouldn't scared to talk to my own husband.

He ignored me.

"So I was wondering, do you have plans tonight?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to do something, just the two of us."

"You can do whatever you want, but without me." Trey said before he stood up from the couch. "I'm going out." He leaned down and kissed Avery on her forehead and walked right passed me without another word.

I could feel the tears threatening to fall but I held them back, refusing to cry in front of my daughter.

Once Trey left I was even more determine to get us back to the place we once were. So I fed and bathe Avery before changing her and packing her and overnight bag and brought her to Kori's house. I didn't tell her what happened with Trey,  hoping that if my planned worked that Trey and I would be happy again and she didn't need to know.

After I left Kori's house I ran a few necessary errands, getting a manicure and a pedicure, getting my hair done and buying an outfit I knew Trey would love. Once I was done I head back home and Trey wasn't there. Before I can wonder where he could be or with who, I start on dinner and setting it as the perfect romantic setting. When I was done, I showered, did my make up and got dressed.

Satisfied with how I look, I smile at my reflection in the mirror and smile even wider when I hear the front door unlocking

Trey's home.

I gather up a deep breath before leaving the room and heading downstairs. The closer I got the clearer the sounds became. Like dishes breaking, chairs being pulled back, and soft moans. I stopped right outside the dinning area, afraid to take another step afraid of what I was going to see if I turned the corner.

It didn't take a genius to know what was happening but I had to see it for myself. Nervously I turn the corner and brace myself for the scene in front of me.

Broken dishes and food all over the floor, and on the table that I spent time making sure it looked perfect was Trey and he wasn't alone.

There was a girl with him. Her legs spread open wide enough for Trey to stand in between. Her ankles wrapped around his waist, her head hung backward as her mouth remained in an "O" shapes as Trey sucked on her neck.

"Trey." She moaned, just as she picked her head up to his lips for a hungry kiss. I couldn't look away, let alone yell at her to get off of my husband, I was frozen in shock, unable to do anything but stare.

Her brown eyes met mines followed by a smirk on her ruby red lips.

"We have an audience baby." She whispered in his ears, which caused Trey to finally turn around and face me.

I was hoping he was drunk because somehow I would be able to forgive him but there was no haziness to his eyes, no unsteady movements of his body. He was in control. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Trey..." That was all I was able to get out before my voice started to crack, my throat tightening and suddenly the floor beneath me didn't feel so steady anymore.

"Enjoying the show?" He stared at me mockingly before kicking a chair in my direction. "Well have a seat, because we're just getting started." Trey tells me before he's laying the nameless girl down on the table. It isn't until he starts to kiss down to her breast that I finally unfreeze.

"Trey stop!" I cry, pulling at his arm to get him away from her. He turns to face me with his burning dark gaze and I stare back. "I know what you're doing and I'm sorry! I'm so sorry baby! I never wanted to hurt you." I cry harder until tears are falling down my cheeks and my body is shaking. "I'm so sorry."

"Apology not accepted." Trey snapped before storming off angrily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this chapter was worth the wait!

Thoughts?? Leave a comment! I love hearing what you have to say!

Thank you for reading :)