Nine

{Amina's POV}

When I wake up I am lying in bed with a headache and my body feels like I just got hit by a car.

"Argh!" I groan when I try to sit up straight.

"Don't move." Suddenly Dmitri is there beside me, staring down at me with worry and confusion. "You're going to hurt yourself even more." He adds when I start to move away from him.

"Get away from me." I tell him since I couldn't move.

"Don't be so dramatic. You've had worse." He tells me before he places an ice pack on my rib. I do my best not moan at how good the coolness actually feels against my aching body.

"I can't do this anymore Dmitri." I reply.

"What are you talking about?" Dmitri asks absently as he tends to my bruises as if he wasn't the one to cause them.

"Us... I want to break up."

He stops what he's doing to stare at me hard. "No you don't. You love me."

"You hurt me." I remind him.

"Because you make me angry. Do you think I like hurting you?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I want to break up."

Dmitri leans over me and I hold my breath anticipating his next move. "You're never going to leave me. Do you understand?" I say nothing. "Do you understand?" He repeats, his voice harsher than it was before while a hand presses down firmly against my bruised rib. I let out a blood-curling screaming from the pain that hits my body before taking a deep breath and waited for the pain to subside before nodding my head.

"Good." Dmitri removes his hand and I sigh relieved.

"We're not over until I say we're over baby." Dmitri kisses my forehead before he walks away.

***

{Trey's POV}

"What's up with you?" Alex asks when I come home. I stayed around taking pictures and signing autographs like I promised I would, but with Amina gone all I could think about was her and if I did the right thing by not following her and that punk ass nigga she called a boyfriend. I didn't like the way he was looking at her or how scared she seemed. She tried to play it off but the fear was clear in her eyes. That haunted look followed me throughout the car ride and I couldn't wait to be alone so I could check on her.

"Nothing man, nothing." I reply before I go over to the fridge and pull me out a beer. I twisted the cap off and took a hard swing.

"You sure?" Alex comes over to the kitchen.

"Where's Aiden?" I ask, ignoring him.

"He's asleep." Alex pauses. "For real man, what's going on?"

"How much you know about your homeboy Alex?" I asked him, coming out of the kitchen to go sit in the living room.

"I've know cuh since high school, he's cool. Why?" Alex wonders.

"How does he treat Amina?"

"Every time I see them together they always be hugged up on one another. Why, you interested man?" He doesn't wait for me to say anything before he's sighing. "Man, I told you Amina ain't your type."

"Relax nigga, i'm just asking because i'm worried. Homeboy showed up tonight while I was having dinner with Amina and he looked pissed." I told him.

"Well if my girl was having dinner with you i'd be piss too... They don't call you Mr. Steal Yo Girl for nothin' man," Alex chuckles. "Relax bruh, Dmitri is one of the good guys. Amina is safe with him." Alex walked off and disappeared down the hall and I finished my beer before going into my room.