Chapter 1

This story starts off with an ordinary directioner called Olivia. But Olivia wasn't one of their number one fans, who would die for them cause she thought that was silly! She had a few posters she new a few facts and she had a couple of pictures on her phone. But that was it until she met him.......

Olivia went out for a walk around her neighbourhood one sunny afternoon and came upon a fight between her boyfriend James and another older looking boy who she didn't recognise, in the local park. She decided to step in because James was getting really rough, so she walked over and grabbed James by the arm and whispered to him "stop its not worth it what did he ever do to you honey?" kissing him gently on the cheek. He shoved her off and slapped her in the face screaming "piss off." So she took matters into her own hands by grabbing a thick branch lying on the ground about a metre away and whacked him with it screaming "It's over James!" And he fell to the ground.

"Thank you but I didn't need your help" said the older looking boy and he ran off through the park.  

Olivia decided to run after him as he obviously didn't know why he got himself into. When she caught up with him she grabbed his arm and turned him around only to see tears coming from his black eyes, rolling down his soft tanned cheeks.

"Your hurt, can I help?" 

"No just leave me alone it has happened many times before and this is just how I deal with it." 

"No I am not leaving you, you got Hurt by my stupid ex-boyfriend, James. And by the way my name is Olivia!"  

"Hello, I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson."  

"No!!! Oh my god, really?" 

"Yes why is that such a big deal, I can be a normal person and not have girls suffocating me!"  

"No I am not like those girls who would die for you it's just that I didn't recognise you with your black eyes. Come back to my house and I will clean you up?"  

"Alright I guess it's just that I have never had a girl who cared for me before so this is a little strange....."

As they walk to Olivia's house love sparkles in the air, they look at each other as they walk out of the park and they notice it is love at first sight and they hold hands the whole way home.........