Chapter 8

Amy's POV

After Niall told me what Liam had done in the past I burst out into tears, how could he keep this a secret from me?  I ran away to where Niall had slept last night as I knew Zayn wasn't in there.  Niall followed me into the room and a shut and locked the door so no one could get in.  I ran over to the wall and slid down it, my eyes red and my cheeks covered in tears.  But I don't really know why I am making such a fuss about it because Niall could be lying for all I know, just so I will dump Liam and go for him.  Maybe thats for the best though.  

So many thoughts were going through my head right now and all I needed was a man to be there for me to kiss me and tell me everything will be ok.  Niall came and sat next to me, he grabbed me by the chin and turned me to face him.  His luscious eyes looking at me.  I didn't know what to do but Niall answered my thoughts for me.  He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine and I felt so much better, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.   I deepened the kiss and Niall grabbed me around the waist and pulled me onto him, I felt like nothing with Liam had happened and everything in the world besides us and this moment were invisible.  I felt loved and I stopped kissing Niall and sat up. 

"Niall, you have made me so happy, but I need to talk to Liam before I take what we just had, the spark that flew any further."

"Yes I understand that, but I just want you to know that I am here for you whenever you make your decision."

"Thank you Niall."  And with that I helped Niall off the floor and I unlocked the door walking confidently to where me and Liam slept last night.  The door was shut which I thought was odd but I just brushed off the thought and opened the door with a click and I scream so loud I almost faint.  

Liam and Amelia were lying on top of each other kissing away on the bed I slept on with my so called boyfriend Liam Payne.  I knew that he liked what he was doing because he wasn't resisting.  

"Liam how could you?" I screamed at him.  

"Amy I can explain……..!?!?!?!??!"  Right now I didn't want to hear anything from him.

"Save it Liam, I am so sorry I ever fell for you, I knew someone like me would never end up with someone like you, it was just so amazing to be able to say I am going out with Liam Payne but it was all a big joke……." And with that I ran back to Niall's arms and held him close, he obviously knew I was hurt from what I just saw with Liam because he held me tighter.  I thought to myself maybe I should let Liam explain but then again Niall has never hurt me and he seems like such an amazing guy, but to be honest I don't want to be in a relationship right now.  I don't need the stress.