Chapter 20

*7 years later*

Olivia's POV

My name is Olivia Mapleton and I am 27 years old.  Seven years ago today my parents died in a car crash and it was the worst day of my life.  But since then I couldn't have asked for anything better.

My new Dad is Paul, One Direction's manager and security guard.  And Louis Tomlinson is my amazing...... Fiance', yes he proposed to me last year and today is our wedding day, I am so excited.  We got together 7 years ago, we dated for 6 years and now we are getting married, now that's true love.  Now my relationship wasn't perfect but no relationships are perfect right?

My sister Amelia Mapleton is 25 and she is dating Niall Horan.  He proposed to her last month and are planning on getting married in a year or so I think.  My besty Amy is dating Liam but she came to live with us 5 years ago after her parents became drug addicts and thought she was dead, they ended up going to Jail for drug smuggling.  So she made the couragious decision to leave home and come and live with us all.  Amy is also 27 although she isn't engaged to Liam yet.  But the boys all say that he is planning it to be perfect.  

Anyway back to reality.

Liam's POV

*12pm*

"LOUIS GET UP OFF YOUR BIG ASS, IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY, LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!"

It was an exciting day for everyone because Louis and Olivia were getting married.  And because he couldn't choose his best man he chose all us boys, Niall, Zayn, Harry and I.  Because Harry went out with his girl friend last night, the actress Lucy Hale, although she is always away on business so they never really see each other a lot.  But they are making the long distance relationship work I guess.  And the rest of the boys are meeting up with Perrie, Amy and Amelia.  So they could check up on the wedding set-up, this meant that I was in charge of getting Louis up because he got the most drunk at the bachelor party last night.  

I jumped on the bed trying to wake him up, even though last night was such a great night with the lads, we all had to act our age and get ourselves ready.  I heard Louis stur and his eyes flicker open, and as the rule goes: The bride and Groom cannot see each other before the Alter.  I layed down next to him and yelled out: "Looooouuuuuuuiiiiiiiissssssssss" He was officially awake now and sitting up.  Finally, he took his time.  

"Morning Louis, I know you are probably hung over right now cause last night was a wicked Bachelor Party but today is your wedding day so you need to get up."

"Oh god it is too, I am getting married to Olivia, the love of my life and I don't think I could love anyone more."  Louis explained.  It was nice to know that he felt that way about olivia, which you would expect because he is about to get married to her.  

*At the Alter*

Louis POV

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, admiring Liam's work.  I was in a blue and white suit.  And I have been informed that it is to match Olivia's dress. 

As I watched Olivia and Paul walk down the Isle (yes she decided that she wanted Paul to give her away) I knew that this was the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, that I wanted to start a family with, and I felt this way from the beginning.  Her bridesmades were: Perrie, Amelia and Amy.  And then my best man (well more like best men) was: Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn.  In the front row of seats was my family and Olivia's Family and it upset me that Olivia's parents coudn't see her happy day and that they couldn't ever meet her children or me, her husband.  Uncle Simon also attended the wedding which was really nice of him, yes Simon Cowell was at our wedding he just felt like an uncle so thats what we called him.  

Paul let go of Olivia's arm as they were at the end of the isle, Paul came and stood next to the boys and the girls stood on my other side.  Olivia looked beautiful in her wedding dress and I was just so excited I had to contain myself to not jump up and down.  As the music stopped she stood in front of me and I stared into her beautiful eyes, I mouthed to her "I love you" and she replied to me "I love you more".  

As the ceremony went on I couldn't help but stare deeply into her eyes the whole time, as I was nervous  and wasn't sure if people were staring so I just thought I would stare at her my beautiful wife to be.  Then it came to the "I do's".  

"Louis, will you take Olivia Mapleton to be your lawful wedded Wife?"

"I do" the words seemed simple to say but they meant so much more, then it hit me, I am getting married.  But I continued with the ceremony.  Thank goodness my family and Olivia's family were accepting towards our love and decision to get married, so there were no objections.  

"Olivia, will you take Louis Tomlinson as your lawful wedded husband?"

Then it was her turn to say those to words that would change her life forever.  "I do."

"You may kiss the bride."  As soon as I heard those words I pulled her close and kissed her tentatively.  It felt magical even though I have kissed her too many times to count on my fingers, this one felt special, this one felt different.  She kissed me back passionately and made it perfect, and the thought of being able to spend the rest of my life with her, well it seemed impossible but it was real it made me feel butterflies in my stomach.  

After I had kissed my bride the whole church was filled with the sound of cheering and clapping.  So I turned to face all our friends and family and I picked her up bridal style and carried her down the isle and out the church doors into the black stretched limo waiting out the front.  But before we could drive off we had to wait for Paul to hop in the front seat with the driver and for the rest of the boys and the bridesmaids.  

Now that everyone was in the car we could drive off, and as we did we were greeted by thousands of fans who were blocking the road, but thankfully the police turned up and moved them off the street.  We poked out the window to sign a few things and then headed back into the car, and rolled the windows back up.  On the back of the car was a big sign that said One Direction and then underneath it said: "Louis and Olivia just married" with a few love hearts as well.  All our fans were very supporting of me and Olivia, so she didn't get any hate now.  

So now the rest of my life lied ahead of me, but now instead of facing it alone, the love of my love would be by my side.