Chapter 9

Liam's POV

As everyone was falling asleep I lay my arm out so that Amy could fall asleep in my arms.  I had to be careful   that I didn't lose Amy because she was the best girl friend I ever had.  

As she fell asleep I kissed her forehead and fell asleep as well.  

-------------

It was 9am and everyone was awake as I heard voices.  I looked down and Amy wasn't there.  I let the thought slide because I assumed that she had gone to the bathroom or went to get breakfast or something. 

Ten minutes later Amy still hadn't come back so I decided to sit at the end of the bed and check my phone for missed calls and text messages.  I had none of course so when I was about to put my phone down Amelia walked into the room.  

"Good morning Liam" she moved closer to me and sat next to me on the bed staring up at my eyes and I stared down at hers.  

"Good morning Amelia, can I help you with anything??"

"Um no I was just wondering if I could get you anything, you know breakfast or something??"  She stood up in front of me almost as if she was going to pounce on top of me.  

"I guess breakfast would be........." She didn't even let him finish my sentence she lept on top of me pushing me down kissing me passionately.  It felt wrong to be doing this but it felt right at the same time.  I tried to get her off me but I she was too strong as she had her hands holding onto the bed.  As she kept kissing me I started to deepen the kiss,  as I was enjoying myself a little, but I had to stop her as I knew Amy would dump me if she found out but deep down i liked it.  But my love for amy tool over and I unclipped her hands from the bed trying to get her off me but it was too late Amy walked in the room.......

"Liam how could you?" I screamed at him.  

"Amy I can explain……..!?!?!?!??!"  He obviously didn't want me go explain by the look on her face. 

"Save it Liam, I am so sorry I ever fell for you, I knew someone like me would never end up with someone like you, it was just so amazing to be able to say I am going out with Liam Payne but it was all a big joke……."

I didn't know what else to do.  I was angry, upset and frustrated.  I had lost the only thing that mattered to me, Amy.  I knew she had run off to Niall and that he was at the bottom of the current events that are swimming around in my mind right now.  But I had to talk to her about this, before Niall gets to her and I lose her forever.