Chapter 26

*1 year later*

Liam's POV

Last year was an amazing year. And all us boys are happily married except for Harry, he found out that Georgia was cheating on him with another guy so he is engaged to Lucy Hale and they are talking about getting married in September next year. The apartments are all done so everyone is moving in this week or next. Our fandom still support us but the band is over.

(BTW One Direction isn't actually over its just in this fan fic!)

Amy and I spin around the room admiring our new home. I spin her around to face me and I look deep into her eyes before she closes the gap and kisses me and I kiss back. I move my hand to her chest and begin to slowly move and squeeze her breasts earning a moan from her. I continue to kiss her but I move both my hands down to her bum and give it a squeeze making her squeal and we both laugh.

"LIAM!" she squeals.

"Yes...." I reply cheekily. "I love you Amy. Don't ever leave me I don't know what I would do without you, you are like my drug, I am addicted to you and I need you to survive......."

"Oh Liam I love you too......" It's true i don't know what I would do without her I would be lost because she means everything to me. I love her.

"Well I'm glad you love me too Amy cause now that we are married and live together we are spending the rest of our lives together. And I wouldn't want to be spending it with anyone else because no one is as perfect as you." I whisper into her ear.

-----------------------------------

Olivias POV

Years ago I ran into Louis Tomlinson. And ever since that day my life has changed, I went from a boring life to being famous but I wasn't with Louis for the fame I fell for him hard. And everything else clicked and one of the most amazing things is that even through my parents death he has always stuck by me which is something I love about him, and today I am living with him, and all around me in this one spectacular building are Liam and my best friend Amy, Harry and Lucy Hale, Zayn and Perrie Edwards and Niall with my sister Amelia, all as married couples may I add.

It seems shocking that I am best friends with One Direction, Lucy Hale and Perrie Edwards and that I am married to Louis Tomlinson! But I guess I am just the luckiest girl on the planet!!

And thats my story of when Famous Meets Ordinary.