Chapter 17

Harry's POV

As I lay on of Niall so many things were running around in my mind and I didn't know how this experiment was helping all I know is it kinda felt good. But there's that slight feeling of doubt again and it drags me down.

Both our shirts are unbuttoned and I wanted to take this further. I stripped of both our shirts still kissing Niall and threw them on the floor. I rolled of to the side of Niall and lay we lay on our sides still kissing and I really hope he doesn't mind.

I unbutton his pants and pull them down to his knees he swaps the situation around by pulling himself on top of me. Maybe he knows why I want to try this out and he is playing along to help me. He stops kissing me and whispers into my ear  

"I know what the experiment is for Harry so just pretend I am Louis cause I know this is what you two have done before!!" I knew he would understand so I kept going.

I wanted to take control so I flipped us around so I was on top. I began grinding and made a moan escape his lips. But I knew this didn't feel right somehow. I stopped grinding and just kissed him gently. I pulled his pants up and buttoned them up again.

"Thanks Niall now I know. I am not gay but that was fun."

I rolled off Niall and stood up next to the bed he sat up as well. I grabbed our shirts off the floor and chucked his shirt at him. As I buttoned mine up Niall did the same. I helped him stand up and once we agreed we were presentable again we walked to the door to join everyone else down stairs.

When we got downstairs Paul was here which came as quite a surprise to us both.  

"Hey Paul what brings you here?" I asked innocently obviously I knew why he was here cause we had spent a week in this house as we were trapped by the fans and we forgot to tell Paul which was a mistake.

"Oh I don't know harry!! My boys go missing fora week without me knowing and I just wanted to see if they were alright and not dead." He said with a frustrated look on his face.

"Well we are all here Paul so I think you can calm down now!" Gee I'm good go harry!

I looked around the room to find zayn still with that fan girl hold on that's Perrie! Wow I gotta use my eyes more. Louis and Olivia are still on the couch from before and Amelia is staring at Niall and Niall is staring back. Ok that's new anyway back to reality.

"Since all these fans have come to see you I think we should have a private signing. I have checked there are only about 50 people out there. Is that ok with you Olivia?" Paul had a point it would be nice to treat the fans for their dedication and support.

"Of course Paul I don't see why not!" Said Olivia. She gave Louis one last kiss and hopped up off the couch. She grabbed Louis hand and made him get up too. "So I am guessing you will be needing a table?" Olivia questioned.

"Yes a table of course. ". Paul sounded as if he tuned out for a second there. Olivia signalled for us all to help carry the dining room table into the middle of the lounge room. Some of us let got of the table and moved the couches out of the way. Olivia walked out of the room and returned with a heap of pens and a stack of paper dividing them evenly between them. We set down 6 chairs cause Perrie from Little Mix was here too.

Everyone sat down with Perrie at the end of the table next to zayn. Then next to zayn was Niall followed by Liam then me sitting next to Louis which is usually how it goes.

Paul takes a stool outside obviously to explain the situation to the fans. After about five minutes Paul filed back inside followed by all our fans who have been here all week! 

3 hours later....... 

Liam's POV 

"Thank you everyone for coming to see us here. We appreciate all your love and support that you give us and could you please exit by the front door. Oh and if you haven't had your photo with your fav band member and had something signed come on over to get that done, then make your way to the front door." After three hours of signing it was 8pm and I was really tired. And even though it isn't late I still want to go to bed.

Once all of the fans left I think everyone was just as tired because we all got up and headed for the stairs. I walked into Amy's room to find her in black lace nighty which I could see and black lace underwear too. She looked so good.

"Why the need to look this hot?" I questioned her with a smirk on my face. She turned around shocked to see me standing there in the door way.

"I didn't have any other pjs and I thought I would give you a treat. " she began walking over to me and I met her in the middle of the room. I pulled her close to me and ran my hand up the back of her thigh pulling up her nighty as I went. Once my hand got to her bum I squeezed it and a moan escaped her pink lips. I looked deep into her eyes and she blushed bright red. It turned me on.

I kept her close to me and I kissed her roughly and she kissed me back. I began kissing her neck and gently sucking it a bit. I heard another moan escape her and I knew that I hit her sweet spot. I stopped and whispered in her ear.  

"Now this I missed. Lets hop into bed Amy I need my sleep....... With you!" What I said came as a little surprise to her by the looks I was getting but I knew she liked the sound of my words cause she grabbed my hands and ran to the bed jumping under the covers and pulling me with her!!!! This was gonna be a fun night.