Chapter 7

*9am everyone is up and busy*

I still couldn't believe that One Direction was in my house!! I walked over to my window opening my blinds to the natural light that seaped through.  To my surprize all the screaming girls were still outside what creeps they must have stayed the night!! Well I have one thing to say to those girls: Hahahahah One Direction is in my house with me.......hahahah...........sucked in....... rant over!!  I heard voices coming from the other bedrooms so I knew everyone was up.  I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and put on some make up cause I needed to look good for One Direction, but I stopped in my path when I heard Amy and Niall talking in the hallway.  So I stayed around the corner and eaves dropped, I know its wrong but they were talking about Liam.

A- Morning Niall.

N- Morning Amy.  Hey I need to tell you something about Liam.  I mean, you want to know about his past right? You wouldn't want him to be keeping secrets from you?

A- I guess not, what is it you wanted to tell me?

N- Well Liam, as you know is now a famous singer with all of us in One Direction but just after we became famous Liam was constantly being attacked by girls and one girl in particular.  She followed him, got to his house, threatened to kill his girl friend so she ran away forever and hasn't been seen since and then got his parents to force him to marry her.  He couldn't take her anymore so one day he tricked her and said yes to the marriage and so Liam took her out for dinner and then on the way home he shoved her into a dark alley with a gun held to her head and knew that if he didn't shoot he would regret it and she would dob him in to the police.  So he shot her!! But you didn't hear it from me.  

Amy burst into tears and ran into her room with Niall followed close behind I heard the door shut and lock.  Well this was some exciting news, so I decided to make my move on Liam.  I walked into the guest bedroom where him and Amy slept last night and found him sitting on the end of the bed with his shorts on and his abbs on full display.  

"Good morning Liam" I moved closer to him and sat next to him on the bed staring up at his gorgeous eyes and he stared down at mine.

"Good morning Amelia, can I help you with anything??"

"Um no I was just wondering if I could get you anything, you know breakfast or something??"  I stood up in front of him ready to pounce.

"I guess breakfast would be........." I didn't even let him finish his sentence I lept on top of him pushing him down kissing him passionately.  It was a dream, he tryed to get me off him but I was too strong as I had my hands holding onto the bed.  As I kept kissing him he started to deepen the kiss, and I knew he had fallen for me and was enjoying it.