Chapter 10

Olivia's POV 

I woke up and I moved from the position I had fallen asleep in. I had my back turned to Louis and he was cuddling me from behind with his arm wrapped over me. I whispered good morning to see if he was awake and he whispered back 

"Good morning Olivia, sleep well?"

"Yes actually I did!!" I leaned forward and wrapped my leg around over his and kissed his soft pink lips.

"Well that was a great good morning" he said returning the favour with a kiss on the cheek. I loved Louis and I hoped he would love me forever. But there was one thing constantly on my mind. What if Louis ever leaves me? But right now I can't think about that.

An awkward silence filled the room which made every other sound coming from the hallway crystal clear. By the sound of things Amy was crying so I had to see what was going on. I lept up from the bed and ran out the door I could hear footsteps behind me so Louis must have followed me out the room. I walked down the hallway to the source of the noise and I found Liam banging on Nialls bedroom door and Amy's screaming and crying coming from inside the room. I knew something had happened and I think it had something to do with my sister, Amelia. But just as I was about to go look for her she walked out of Liam's room with a giant smile on her face. She kept walking until she got to Liam and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him on the cheek. 

"Come on Liam your with me now! Amy's gone!" Liam shoved her off and repeated exactly what James did to me the day I met Louis. Memories from that emotional day flooded into my head and they flashed before my eyes. But I quickly forgot about that day and ran at Amelia holding her against the far wall.

Louis walked over to me and rested his hand on my shoulder, I knew that Amelia would do this kind of thing with one of the boys I am just relieved that it wasn't with my Louis. But she hurt my best friend and made cry and Amy never cries. And no one hurts my best friend.

"How could you do this Amelia? What is wrong with you, you hurt my best friend by throwing yourself at the only guy who has ever made her happy?" I let go of her and she dropped to the floor, I ran over to Liam and asked him to explain what had happened.

"She came into my room this morning and asked if I wanted breakfast. But before I could answer she jumped on top of me, hooked her hands onto the bed and wouldn't let me go anywhere. But just as I was getting her off, Amy walked in and wouldn't let me explain. Amy is the best thing that has happened to me. And I don't know what I will do without her. But Amelia is really a nice girl infact I think harry might like her. Cause she plays hard to get and that's what Harry likes but I am taken. Well I was until she made her move and now Amy has gone to Niall and I might never get her back again." Tears filled his eyes and I knew he truly meant what he just said. But what can I do, now Niall and Liam will be fighting. But what about the band, something tells me this isn't going to end well.

I needed to talk to Amy because I don't think she is going to hear what Liam has to say from anyone else. So I knock on the door and wait for an answer. The door swings open and I am pulled inside the room. I figured it was Niall who brought me inside because as I walked in I saw that there was no one else in the room. I turned around to see Niall, a couple of tears were rolling down his face and I feared why. But just before I asked what happened he pulled me in for a hug and burst into more tears.