Chapter 2

.......And they held hands the whole way home...

When Olivia got home with Louis close behind her she was so shocked that famous one direction boy band member Louis Tomlinson was in her house. When they walked through the front door she turned around to find Louis staring into her eyes. 

"I haven't noticed this before but you are really beautiful!"

Olivia decided not to respond and just awkwardly looked to the floor and made her way to the kitchen.

Olivia called out to see if anyone was home and received no reply, so she assumed they were alone. 

"Come here Louis and I will clean up your cuts." 

What she didn't know was that she was slowly moving closer to him until the point they got so close, Louis lent forward and kissed her on the lips, she secretly liked it and kissed him back. 

"Wow Olivia I didn't think you liked me?" 

"Well obviously I do..."

Olivia and Louis talked for hours until they heard an unexpected knock on the door. Olivia jumped up running to the front door and slowly unlocking it, as she opened it slightly Louis came up behind, Olivia opened the door wide open as she recognised it was only her best friend in the whole world, Amy.

"Omg Amy you scared me, what are you doing here?"

"Coming over to hang out unexpectedly, like I always do.... Who's this olivia?"

"Hi, I'm Louis" Louis stepped into the light of the hallway so Amy can see him and she almost screams.

"Your Louis Tomlinson? But what are the chances of you being in Olivia's house?"

"Um, well long story short I got into a fight with her boyfriend James...."

"Correction! Louis he is now my ex boyfriend... Continue..." explained Olivia.

"So as I was saying.  I was in a fight with Olivia's ex-boyfriend james.  He was giving me a real good punch up because I stood up for another kid him and his gang were picking on.  Then Olivia turned up and stopped him, she saved me and then I told her to leave me alone but she insisted I come back to her house and she clean up my cuts and ice my eye, and now here we are and I fell for her, I love her!!" Louis explained as he stared into Olivia's gorgeous blue eyes.  

"Really!?!?!?!? You love me!!" Olivia said with a shocked look on her face.  She moved closer to Louis and they both connected together in a kiss and Amy went bright red with jealousy.

Louis and Olivia were a perfect match.  They stopped kissing and Louis grabbed her hands and intertwined their fingers and asked Olivia a question any directioner would dream of "Olivia you are beautiful and I love you.  I have loved you since I first met you, love at first sight!! Will you be my girlfriend?"

Olivia kissed him again and for almost 3 minutes "Does that answer your question? And if it doesn't then yes I would be honoured to be your girl friend Louis, I love you."

"Thank you for making me so happy and saving me from James, I love you too!"

Amy was really jealous as she was a directioner as well, so she said "Would it be too much to ask if I requested to meet one direction as we both are directioners but we aren't obsessed or anything......."

Louis looked at Amy and Olivia simultaneously and Olivia went bright red.  "Well they are all looking for girl friends at the moment cause they are sick of their screaming fans, especially Liam.  But you don't need to be a fan anymore Olivia cause you have your amazing boy friend who is from One Direction." Said Louis and then he kissed olivia on the cheek and got out his phone.

"How about I call them now????" Louis asked.

"That would be amazing, I finally get to meet One Direction this is so exciting!!!!!!!"

Louis dials Liam's number as he knows all the boys are at home.  *Phone is ringing* *Liam answers*  "Hey Louis whats up?"                                                

"Not much, its just that I have someone who really wants to meet you!! I am now dating this amazing girl who I only just met and I will explain how it happened later.  But the reason that I called is that they both want to meet you especially her best friend Amy who by the way is also looking for a boy friend and she is cute so you or one of the other boys might strike lucky!?!?!?!?!?"  Louis exclaimed.

"Well ok I guess thats legitiment enough but where does she live we will come right over, and if you says Amy is cute she must be you do have a really good taste in girls!!!!!! Just text me the address and we will be right over."

"Ok see you soon."

"Bye Louis."

"Bye Liam."

*Louis hangs up the phone and asks Olivia's address* "17 Himaway Parade Formington." *Olivia takes Louis phone and texts it to Liam who replys by saying on our way*