Chapter 12

Amy's POV

After everything I saw in Liam's room, I don't ever want to talk to him again. He was the one boy who I ever fell in love with that made me happy and special. And I knew that it was just too good to be true. The only reason I ran to Niall is because he was the only other person I thought would listen to what had happened and I could tell he had a thing for me. As I sat on the floor crying my eyes out I heard Liam banging on the door yelling my name. I kept listening and eventually I heard him explaining his side of the story, but I couldn't bare to hear his voice anymore so I ran into the bathroom wanting to cut myself.

But I just couldn't find the courage to end my life right here, right now. I meant too much to too many people and I knew it would hurt them. Deep down I knew I still kind of liked Liam but I just couldn't go back into his safe arms as I was in fear he would cheat on me again. But as I wanted him to feel the pain I felt when I saw him cheating on me, I decided bashing my head on the corner of the sink to knock myself unconcious would work just as well.

I stood next to the bathroom sink nervous as hell, but I couldn't back out now I had made up my mine so my plan had to go ahead. I threw my head forwards and the corner went straight into my temple. Pain shook my body and I almost fainted, but I stayed strong. As I hit my head I screamed out in pain and I heard footsteps in the bedroom. I assumed it was Niall and I was right. He rushed to my side and burst out crying, I knew that I was bleeding as I felt liquid trickle down the side of my head. Niall grabbed the towel from the towel rack and held it on my head.

"Niall....... I'm sorry......... My heads bleeding so just leave me to die." I managed to say but with much difficulty. I was in so much pain and I thougth I was going to die any moment now, but Niall looked like he knew what he was doing and helped clean me up a bit. But not completely as there was too much blood.

"No, Amy!! I love you and so does Liam. I only told you that secret because I wanted you to be mine but you need to go back to Liam he is your boyfriend. He needs you!" Niall whispered into my ear. I couldn't believe that Niall had lied to me about Liam's past. I knew it wasn't true. I was right, Liam was the nicest guy and he is the one who I want to be able to kiss when I need comforting and snuggle up to at night. "Liam....." I quietly said to myself. So quite Niall musn't have heard me which is what I wanted.

Niall ran off into the bedroom and let in Olivia by the sounds of things. I heard Niall burst into tears and I really hope that it isn't because of me. But right now I was too weak to talk let alone get up and hug him to death. I know what he did was wrong but I have to learn that Niall is such a sweet guy and he was there when I needed someone. All I wanted was to be back in Liam's arms. But anyway get out of my head and start thinking about reality.

I was still in so much pain and I needed to get someone, but before I thought about how Olivia rushed into the bathroom and sat on the floor by the side. She saw my head and screamed then cried. I tried to comfort her but I was loosing to much blood. The towel that was stopping the blood from flowing was soaked right through and wasn't helping at all. Olivia got up and went over to the cupboard for a fresh towel and took the bloody one and walked out tears streaming down her face.

I heard the bedroom door open and everyone was shocked as to why Olivia had a bloody towel, I screamed agian in pain as my head was now starting to throb and the room was getting darker by the minute. I thought this was it and the bathroom in the guest bedroom at my besties house would be my death bed. Judging by the sound of a hurd of people running in the room, my scream answered their shock. Olivia couldn't take it and she ran out, Louis following her.

Liam came right into the bathroom and knelt down by my side. Liam Payne of One Direction my boyfriend, I still hope. Liam burst into tears and laid his head on my chest, after about a minute of us just lying there he lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes.

"Amy, I am so sorry you wouldn't let me explain before, but I promise she came onto me....... blah, blah, blah, blah." I had heard this all before, the good old she came onto me trick. Although I believed him somehow. I managed to move my hand out to where one of his hands were positioned on the floor. I smiled as well as I could and I felt my eyes closing slowly............ The last thing I remember is Liam yanking out his phone and calling 000. The ambulance was on it's way but my eyes were almost completely closed now. Liam lent down and kissed me on the cheek. But I wasn't happy with that, plus I could die at any moment. So I put all my remaining energy into this and I moved my head slightly to the direction of where Liam was and because he was still so close to my face I kissed him square on the lips, I knew that he knew I had forgiven him and we were back together. But that was all I could do. I had no more strength, no more energy and the room was almost completely black until my eyes slammed shut.........

A/N: Hey readers, I left you on a cliff hanger, I hope you are enjoying the story!! Keep reading I appreciate it!!!!