Chapter 21

Olivia's POV

The wedding was amazing!! All my family and friends were there, except my parents of course, which was a little dissappointing.  But the wedding was still perfect anyway, and we planned the wedding so that it would be on the same day we met in the park that day: 22nd of April.  

------------------------

When we got to the reception it looked amazing, us girls all got changed into more comfortable dresses for the reception.  And as for the fact I wasn't allowd to help out with any of the organising of the wedding it looked pretty spectacular.  

And as wedding receptions go this one was just what I had dreamed, how did they know.  It must have taken so much planning and I never caught on to what they were doing.  The colour theme was purple, blue and white (my favourite colours) and the food was thai food.  There were big bunches of flowers in the middle of round white tables with white chairs.  And of course One Direction performed and everyone enjoyed the night and to top it all off, me and Louis got a photo album containing photos from all our dates and spending time with the gang (the rest of the 1D boys and their girlfriends.  And the cake of course was a single teer cake with a group photo of me, the girls and One Direction, it was a sponge cake too, my favourite.  We took lots of photos and we all had so much fun.  

---------------------------

After everyone left the reception, it left me, the boys and my girls.  So we all decided to go back to our house, because after 7 years of living there I finally call it home.  We all decided that we would have a little after party at home, only a selected few came (Me, Amelia, Amy, Perrie, Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Paul).  We had drinks and I think we all got a little drunk, although this after party was also kind of a going away party because me and Louis went away on our Honey moon for a month.  Yes I know it seems like a long time but it is also to give the boys a break from the fame, cause it Louis isn't around the whole band can't do anything so the boys are going to a Hawii for that month as well but the fans don't know that, and yes the girls are going with them, so that means that Little Mix is on hold as well.  It is going to be so much fun, a whole month alone with Louis somewhere that everyone else knows besides me.  :( 

*3am*

It's 3 in the morning and we are all still up, that's cause we are all drunk, except for Paul who left at 11:30pm, cause he had to drive home.  We all decided to play Truth or dare in the downstairs living room, so we grabbed all the bed covers and pillows and ran to the open space.  We all snuggled up with our boyfriends and played the game.  But it isnt as fun anymore cause everyone besides me, Louis and Harry have fallen asleep.  

"Sooooo........" It was rather awkward cause apart from the sound of people breathing it was absolutely silent.  

"Um.... I think I am gonna go to sleep, cause I am gonna need it for my date tomorrow.  I can't wait she is such a lovely girl." Harry explained.  It was a bit of a shock really but how cute.  Now I need to know the details.  

"A date hey Hazza?  Well then tell me the details!"  I really wanted to know who harry's date was!

"Ok well her name is Rebecca.... and well she is my age and I met her at that party I went to last month, my friend Mike introduced me to her and well we clicked." Oh no did Harry just say Rebecca?  

"Oh Harry that's amazing, um but one question, what is her last name?....."  I needed to know who this rebecca was cause I had a bad feeling about this.......