Chapter 15

Liam's POV

The awkward silence between all of us was replaced with the sound of screaming girls.

"Guys, looks like they never left."

I was angry that I couldn't spend a moment with my girlfriend and my best friends. I turned around to see how close they were and they were about 10m away, we all looked at each other and everyone ran into the house. I knew Amy was too weak to run so I grabbed her and she sat in my arms. I didn't run or course because I had enough time to walk to the house from the ambulance which was parked in the drive way.

Once we got inside I put her down on the nearest couch and sat next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder and a wave of happiness washed over me.

"I don't know what I would do without you right now, Amy. I love you and I always will." I whispered to her.

She lifted her head off my shoulder and by the looks of things she had more energy back, well enough to not have heavy eyes craving sleep. She twisted towards me bringing her right leg up and putting it on the other side of me. I looked at her confused but she kept doing what she set out to do.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips square on mine. In the spur of the moment I placed one hand on her bum and the other in the middle of her back and kissed her back tentatively.

The feelings that boiled up inside me were keeping me going and I just went with everything she did. The kiss deepened and I loved ever but of it. I could just imagine everyone's reaction to this make out sesh on the couch but it felt so right that I didn't care. As she was sitting on me I picked her up still with her legs wrapped around me and we kept kissing (pretty skilled are we). I moved over to the wall pressing her hard against the cold surface and we continued like this for what seemed like forever.

She pulled away and ran her hand through my short hair staring into each others eyes. "I love you too. And after our little make out sesh I think other people decided to copy."

I pulled her away from the wall and we stood next to each other a little shocked.

There was Louis and Olivia sitting on the single couch squashed together in a full on snogging session and I looked to the far wall to see Niall and Amelia holding hands, and kissing every 30 seconds....... Hey wait a minute Niall and Amelia when did that ever happen???????

Zayn was leaning against the front door with some random chick obviously he felt left out and harry well he wasn't anywhere.......