Chapter 18

Louis POV

After seeing Amy in the Ambulance everything else seemed like a blur.  I wasn't sure what to do but Olivia made it alright again.   As we took Amy out of the Ambulance we began to run to escape the screaming fans, which I thought was pointless because we ended up doing a secret signing anyway.  But if I was a fan I would want to meet me too so I guess there was a point.  

After the signing it was late but I guess 8pm isn't that late but I was tired regardless.  I yawned loudly and Olivia walked over to me, pulling me close and hugging me tightly, I hugged her back and yawned again.   

"I am shattered, so can we go to bed?"  I said sleepily.  

"Of course but I am not tired so do you think you could stay up a little longer with me in bed? And no that was not ment to come out wrong......"  She replied, with a yawn following.  Sounds like she is pretty tired to me but I won't say anything.  We walked upstairs together our hands curled up and intwined.  As we walked into her room she shut the door behind her and headed for her walk in wardrobe and shut the door, she came out in lacey blue underwear with stripes of white on them.  

My heart melted and my mouth opened wide, so wide I swear it hit the floor.  She smiled and did a bit of a twirl modelling her sexy outfit.  Once she was done she walked over to me and layed on the bed next to me.  I leaned in and kissed her wrapping my arms around her passionately she kissed back and it felt magical.  

It felt right, but it eventually had to stop cause I had to get out of my clothes.  I walked over to the wardrobe and closed the door.  I stripped down to my underwear and went to my suitcase on the floor.  Thank goodness Paul brought us all suitcases with our stuff.  I searched through the suitcase and found exactly what I was looking for, my blue boxers.  They were comfortable and my favourite colour too.  And considering Olivia was only wearing underwear, I decided I would show off my abs for her, so no shirt.  

So I walked out in my blue boxers and stopped in my tracks when I saw Olivia crying, she stared at me and cried her eyes out.  I was highly confused and didn't know what to do, so I decided to run over to her and try my best to comfort her.  

I sat next to her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her, bringing her in so her head was leaning on my chest, she put one hand on my back and the other on my abs.  I felt for her but I didn't know why she was crying,

"Olivia..... why are you crying? Have I done something, cause if I have tell me, I couldn't bare to last life without you. You are the best girlfriend I have ever had, you are understanding and I love you....." I yelled but not in an angry way.

"No..... It's ok Louis it isn't you.  Calm down.  I just got a phone call from the police, my parents...... they died in a car crash....... I need to find Amelia....." She was still crying but not as heavy as when I first saw her.  She tried to get up and I let her but didn't let go of her hand, I stood up next to her not letting her go.  I pulled her close again and kissed her passionately.

"It will be ok, go find Amelia and tell her what happend, I need to talk to the boys about something.  I love you Olivia and I always will."  I whispered to her.

"Thank you Louis, your the first guy who has ever treated me right, and I love you too." 

She ran out the room to find Amelia, this is terrible news and I want to help her in anyway I can.  I walked out her room to find everyone in the landing.  Amelia and Olivia were crying their eyes out hugging eachother.  I rounded up all the boys and took them downstairs into the Loungroom.  

"Boys, I am sure you have all heard the news but if not here it is.... Olivia got a phone call from the Police... Olivia and Amelia's parents just died in a car crash....."  All the boys gasped and a tear escaped Niall's eye.

"My poor Amelia...." Niall whispered, but it was loud enough for us to hear.  Niall seemed awfully upset for his girl friend but weren't we all, upset for them.  Anyway back to my idea.

"Yes.... I know it is upsetting but I have an idea to help the girls, they will have to go to a foster home if my idea doesn't work and I couldn't ever let that happen to my girl and I am sure you wouldn't let that happen to Amelia?"  I needed this idea to work but I didn't want th girls to know I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Anyway, my idea is that Amelia and Olivia can come live with us...... Olivia is the first girl to ever make me actually happy,  Please guys their parents just died they need us.  And I need Olivia?" Desperation rang through my voice. And I desperately wanted them to say yes.  

Liam spoke up "Louis you know this isn't our decision to make! You need to ask Paul about this one, I have his number is you want to call him?" I knew that this would be the case, so I took Liam's phone out of his hand and rang Paul.  I walked out of the room to talk to him, so I could hear him clearly.

*Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring*

Paul - Hello?..... You woke me up this better be important who is this?

Louis - Hi Paul it's Louis here I have something that I want to ask you?

Paul - Oh Hey Louis, sure ask away!

Louis - Thanks Paul.  Ummmm... well you know my girl friend Olivia?

Paul - Yes I do she seems lovely, why what about Olivia?

Louis - Well she recently got a phone call from the police.... and well her parents...... they died in a car crash while they were away on their business trip, and this means that Olivia and Amelia will have to go to a foster home.... ummm well I was thinking maybe they could come and live with me and the boys??"

Paul - Oh Louis that is terrible news!! I understand that you care for Olivia?

Louis - I love her with all my heart and I would die for her, she is the only girl who has ever made me feel happy!!

Paul - I understand Louis.  Now I know you want them to live with us, that I don't have a problem with. But we need to get a signature signed to show that I am their legal guardian.  I guess I can get that from the Police.  But you need to ask the girls first because knowing you, you haven't done that yet? So I will go down to the police station now!

Louis - Thank you so much Paul, and yes you are right I need to ask the girls if they are ok with this first!! I will see you soon! Bye

Paul - Thats ok Louis.  I will call you later once I have come back from the Police Station. Talk to you later then.  Bye

I hung up the phone and was so excited, let's hope that the girls want to come and live with us cause then I might be able to spend more time with Olivia.  But then again if we can't get a signature to say Paul is there legal guardian, then we will be going nowhere.  I ran back into the lounge room to find everyone still there including Amelia and Olivia.  I walked over to Olivia pulling her in for a hug.  I let go of her, making her stand in front of me.  

"Olivia, Amelia? I have something I want to ask you!  Well first of all I am so sorry about your loss." They nodded signaling they were listening.  "But the thing I wanted to ask you is.... What do you think about coming to live with us and Paul being your legal guardian?" I smiled at them hopefully, I loved the thought of living in my own house again, but also that Olivia would be by my side.  

The girls both smiled and ran towards me hugging me one on each side of me.  They both whispered in my ears "We would love to Louis thank you."  I couldn't have been more happy, my girl friend was going to be living with me and Paul is going to have daughters.  Now that sounded funny.  But he had always wanted a daughter and now he has too, I mean not by blood but close enough for him.  At least this means that there is an upshot for him too.  

Liam and Amy looked at each other awkwardly and I knew something was up.  And I got the feeling that  Amy wanted to live with us too, but she had a family to go home to.... or doesn't she have a family cause she has also been here all week with us.  And this meant that whenever One Direction went on tour, Olivia and Amelia would come with us!! But Amy would be left behind....... I will talk to Paul and see what I can do, cause I know that if I was going to be separated with Olivia I would be heart broken.