Chapter 11

Nialls POV

I knew that after everything that has happened between Amelia and Liam, Amy wasn't going to take him back, but then again I don't know what actually happened in that bedroom, all I know is that whatever Amy saw she didn't like and that's why she ran it here. I tried comforting her but it didn't work. After a while of trying to calm her down and make her alright again, I heard Liam explaining to Olivia what happened in the bedroom. I walked over to the door and listened in to Liam and Olivia's conversation, Amy must have given up with hearing Liam call her name because the bathroom door was shut, and I hear screams.............................. of pain?

As Liam and Olivia were still talking I ran over to the bathroom door and twisted the handle to find that it was open, obviously no lock on this door. I walked in and Amy was lying on the floor by the sink with blood gushing from her head. I rushed over to her and she was lying on the floor crying. I grabbed a towel that was hanging off the towel rack and pressed it up against her head, she was hurt bad and I told her she needed to stay awake for me. Liam and Olivia had stopped talking and I heard a knock on the bedroom door, it was Olivia. I ran over to the door, opened it enough and pulled Olivia in by the arm. She looked a bit shocked to see no one else in the room besides me but I had shut the bathroom door on the way out so Olivia couldn't see Amy until I took her in there.

I looked Olivia in the eye and pulled her into my chest in a hug and I burst into tears. This is because I felt responsible for Amy's accident but then again maybe I wasn't, she was in there for a while without me so I don't actually know how it happened. After I managed to find the will power to stop crying I pulled away from Olivia and blurted out everything that happened but I couldn't manage to tell her about Amy who may well be dead on the bathroom floor.

"Oh My God Niall!! Is she ok? Where is she now?" She was shocked although she didn't seem angry at all, maybe because she thought I was only here to comfort Amy after what she saw in Liam's room. So instead of telling Olivia where Amy was I grabbed her hand and I ran to the bathroom door. I opened the door and Olivia rushed to Amys side. She saw the blood the screamed then cried and I thought only Louis could calm her down. But I didn't want everyone barging into the room as it might be a little stressful and worrying for Amy. So I ran to the door and flung it wide open, everyone was staring at me as they all probably wondered what was going on in there because of all the screaming and crying.

But by my tear stained cheeks they obviously knew something was wrong.

"Niall what happened is everyone ok? What happened to Olivia is she alright?" Said Louis moving towards me with shock, anger and sadness written on his face.

"What about Amy, is she ok? I know I hurt her but I am really sorry!" But as I was bombarded with questions Olivia came up behind me with the blood stained towel that I had placed on Amy's head, I moved out of the door frame to check on Amy, who was thank god still alive. I heard screams and cries coming from the bedroom as everyone ran in to see Amy. I moved out of the way so everyone could see her. I went to stand next to Olivia to see how she was coping but she ran off to her room and Louis of course followed her.