REBONDING

Karthik's pov:

After bhai left to banglore we returned home and nirvi was dull i went and hugged her she hugged me back. Nirvi not attached to me as much she is attached to bhai the reason is when nirvi was four years i went to boarding school has my parents wanted me to study well so from then our bond lost some how it is not like we dont love each other we love but our bond is not strong. At present i thinking that what is making nirvi so dull and sad its not that she is missing bhai,she may be missing but this not the first time bhai is going to banglore some other reason is there for sure. To know what happened i went in to nirvi's room and saw that she is sleeping peacefully so i kissed her forehead and left the room with a smile and shook my head at my stupid thought. I went into my room and started doing my assignment which i have to submit in when the college starts. I was completing my assignment that's when mom called for dinner. As i went down saw only mom and dad were there nirvi was not to be seen "mom where is nirvi" i asked "she said she is not hungry beta" mom said. Nirvi never tells no for dinner even if she not hungry she eats atleast curd rice some thing is wrong with my sister im sure of it and she is not willing to tell to anyone i have to findout. "What are you thinking karthik"dad asked me "something is wrong with nirvi dad she was never this sad after bhai went to banglore. I mean she used to be sad but after some time she would be normal but today she is very dull and sad from morning i thought bhai was leaving so she is sad but after bhai left also she is sad you both are understanding know what im trying to say". They both nodded i turned and went towards nirvi's room mom and dad also followed me.

Nirvya's pov:

Why do i dont have any friends? Why dont i have a true friend ? Why do my friends tease me and call me names? Do i deserve this kind of a life?
Hey guyss see moti nirvya came. Looser nirvya is coming. Nirvya you are soo foodie.
Their laughter, their taunts, why my life has to be like this im suffering in college in home only i can find peace.
I was engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't notice that my room door opened and closed. I got to know when i felt karthik bhai called my name "nirvi" "yes bhai you wanted something" i asked wiping my tears and saw not only bhai was here but also mom and dad are also here "nirvi why are you crying?" Karthik bhai asked me "nothing bhai i was just missing suhaas bhai that's it" i said wiping my tears which were threatening fall "nirvi i know you are not attached to me as much you are attached to bhai but i know my sister when she will be sad and when she is crying and she is happy or normal please tell me nirvi what happened" after bhai said like that i hugged bhai and said "bhai never think like that for me you both are world's best brother and nothing happened bhai just stressed about college that's it". "Nirvi i never knew you are take stress and i know that it is a lie please tell us beta" mom said caressing my hair yeah that is true i was never stressed about college. "Nirvi im going to ask you friends about this college stress" bhai said and was taking my phone." You wont find any of my friend number in my phone bhai infact i dont have any friend bhai" i said broke down into tears. "Princess what happened why are you saying like that what's wrong dear" dad asked me "im telling truth dad i dont have any friends in friends in the college"i said crying bitterly. Bhai hugged me and said "shhh... nirvi dont cry everything will be alright and tell me what happend". "Bhai college is like hell for me there are no friends for me they all call me names like fatty,looser,clumsy etc.., and all really im like that only bhai that's why i dont have friends bhai" bhai realsed me wiped my tears and was about say something dad's phone rang it was suhaas bhai's phone dad answered it and was talking to bhai "we are all having dinner in nirvi's room suhaas ok i will talk later" dad said was about keep the phone that's when bhai asked to keep the phone in speaker.
"Hii mom,karthik and nirvu i reached our house do you all having dinner properly" bhai asked, mom and karthik bhai responded but i just hmmed." Nirvi is not there in room karthik" bhai asked "im there bhai" i replied but it came horse anyone can know that i was crying "nirvu what happened were you crying tell anyone what happened" bhai asked. I started crying karthik bhai consoled me and started saying bhai about is happening in college. Bhai didnt tell anything then karthik bhai realsed me from the hug and wiped my teats and said"nirvi it's their loss for not having a wonderful friend like ypu and i know that in future you will surely get a true friend so dont cry on those stupids" "nirvu karthik is right so dont cry and karthik do one thing start tickling her " bhai said from phone ,mom ,dad and karthik bhai started tickling me i started laughing what felt like twenty mintues they stopped tickling me . "Princess i think you should join karthik's college so that karthik will be there with you" dad said and i nodded. Mom and dad left only karthik bhai and me were left. I hugged bhai and said "bhai i love you so much dont think thay i dont love you, we can surely rebond our bond bhai". Bhai caressed my hair and kissed my forehead "i know nirvi and i love you too and our rebonding has already started so i will get stronger"bhai said. We started talking and after sometime we wished each other goodnight bhai left to his room and i slept peacefully.

****************************
Hii guyss has i promised i updated it.
Next update might take few days so dont mind me
Dont forget to vote and comment