JEALOUSLY(PART-1)

Nirvya's pov:

From two days so many weird things are happening infront of my eyes as of you all must be wondering what weird thing right here let me tell you aakshi and karthik bhai are not fighting at all from two days they are laughing and talking as if they are best friends from childhood and the otherside suhaas bhai and shanaya di are continuously stealing glances for every sec of a minute. I was soo deep in thinking that i didnt notice someone entering i felt a tap on my shoulder i raised my head to see sachin bhai n neha di were sitting beside me "about what are you thinking so much barbie doll" neha di asked i jusr love neha di she so sweet same like shanaya di neha di already kept my name as barbie doll because she think im so cute and sizzlingly beautiful "i was thinking about karthik bhai and aakshi , suhaas bhai and shanaya di as these four are acting weird from two days im more stunned about karthik bhai and aakshi di they were always arguing and fighting now they are just smiling and laughing together something is there between these four" i said "barbie doll i dont know about karthik and aaksh but i know about suhaas and shany" neha di said "say na di what is there between suhaas bhai and shanaya di" i pleaded "they both love each other choti but are scared to tell each other shanaya is scared to tell because suhaas might reject her and suhaas my friend is not expressing due his big large ego" sachin bhai said sachin bhai calls me choti because according to him im short and he is height so he calls me choti. "Wow suhaas bhai and shanaya di are superb and awesome jodi and i think even aakshi and karthik bhai are in love but these four should confess their feelings but how?" i said and asked them "exactly barbie doll how can we do it we three have plan for their so that they can express but we are leaving tonight to banglore dear" neha di said with that we three started thinking a plan "idea jealousy" i said smiling brightly "bhai and di you people go to banglore even there our plan can work right so dont worry" i said by seeing there confused faces.

"And here i will carry on with my mission 'karsha' " i said "karsha what does it mean" sachin bhai asked "it means karthik and aakansha" me and di said in unison then started laughing. I was about to say something but heard choas coming from living room and went out from terrace to see what was happening there we see aakshi's parents were sitting with mom dad bhai karthik bhai shanaya di and aakshi and were laughing and talking we went towards them and joined there coversation.

"Dad once call sheila and ask about the flight timings so that we can pack our laugages" shanaya di asked nodding at her uncle called sheila. "Di you are leaving so early i couldnt even spend time with you" i said sadly pouting "aww my baby doll dont be sad you can call me anytime we can chat through skype too right" shanaya di said i just nodded and hugged her "nirvi you are not sad that im leaving ,by shanaya coming you forgot me completely" suhaas bhai said by showing hurting expression "no bhai i didnt say like that" i said "choti you wont miss me" sachin bhai said sadly i was about say something neha di beat me "barbie doll you wont miss me " she said i was gaping at those people helplessly then suddenly they three started laughing at me till this time i was tricked i started glaring at them "stop it guyss nirvi dont worry they are just playing with you thats it now help in packing come" shanaya di said smiling i stuck my tongue out at them and went with di.

I was helping di packing but something felt like di was not well she was simply coughing and holding her head "di are you fine you seem to be not well" i asked "oh its nothing nirvi just cold and cough thats it" she replied i didnt believe her and went near her and touched her forehead it was slightly burning "omg di you hav fever and you are saying its just cold and cough i will call doctor now" i said and was about to go but di caught my hand "nirvi its a fever it will go away dont worry and dont tell aakshu or anyone about this okay only you know" di said i just nodded not before taking a promise "i wont tell but promise me that you will take care of yourself" i said forwarding my hand "i promise my darling"she said promised me.