RELIVING THE CHILDHOOD

Neha's pov:

I woke early as i kept the alarm and i was very excited to my bestie i showered and wore mine and shanu's favorite colour white and went down. As i was coming downstairs dad was got out their room he didn't see me so i slowly tiptoed and went behind dad and shouted in his ears"goooood morningggg dadddd"dad got startled and said"oh my god nehu you scared me as hell "i just laughed and hugged my dad. "What a surprise nehu today you got up early?" dad asked surprised "dad you forgot today we have to go and shanaya,aaksh,uncle and aunty"i said dad just remembered smiled at me and nodded. I dragged dad to see mom making break fast. "Mom make break fast fast and we have eat and go to see shanaya's" i said desperately
mom and dad just chukcled i jyst pouted. We had breakfast and started to go to shanaya's house. Through out the journey i kept on telling mom and dad what im going to do when i meet shanu and aaksh mom and dad were just smiling. As we entered through the gates i saw the house it was same like shanu's hyderabad house as the car halted i just ran out of the car and ran towards the main door and started ringing the bell and a maid opened the door and asked"yes,mam whom you want to meet" "im here to meet anjali aunty and prathik uncle" i said looking around the house hope to see shanu or aaksh but i found no one the maid invited us inside.
At that time aunty and uncle entered and were surprised to see us i just ran to aunty and hugged her "i missed you aunty" aunty caressed my head and kissed my forehead "i missed you too nehi" only aunty calls me nehi no one not shanu calls me i turned towards uncle and hugged him "i missed you uncle" uncle hugged me "i missed you too neha " after i realsed mom,dad ,uncle and aunty all hugged. "Aunty where are shanu and aaksh "i asked "they are still sleeping in nehi go and wake them up and ah aakshu and shanu are in same room" aunty said. With that i ran to their room and saw both are sleeping like idiots i like mad woke up early than ever and came to meet them see they are sleeping. I went towards their bed and shook them "shanu wake up" "mom please let me sleep na" she murmered and slept again offo shanu also na i went and shook aaksh "aaksh wake up" "di please let me sleep na" wow one says mom and other says di i tried continuously for other ten minutes but i failed i got an idea i smirked.

Shanaya's pov:

I felt some shaking me i let it be and dirfted into my sleep again i felt myself getting wet with that one jolt i woke up saw me and aakshu are all wet(guyss they both woke up at same time)we saw each others face and turned to see who is that culprit it was none other than neha who was laughing continuously with i got from bed "neha you are dead "i said and started coming towards she got to know what was coming so she started running away from us and we both started running behind her she started going towards living room. "I was very fun besties " she said turning back and still running "neha di it was too rude"aakshu said. Our parents saw this scene and started laughing i signalled aakshu to tackel from the other side she did has i told and after sems like ten minutes we both tackeled neha together and started tickling her after some time we composed ourselves and got up by the we are up our parents were standing there similing at us three. Neha and me saw each other and just tackled into a bear hug "i missed you soo much nehu bear"i said nehu bear is her nick name only i can call her like that if any calls her with that name then they are dead in her hands "i missed you too shany cany" she said my nick name only she can calls is shany cany and no one calls that because she gets angry if any calls me like that actually i should get angry right but my nehu bear gets angry i find it funny. After we realsed each other i went towards aunty and hugged her "i missed you aunty" i said "i missed you too shanu"aunty said and kissed my forhead and i went towards uncle and hugged him "i missed you uncle " i said "i missed you beta" uncle. "Ya ya every one missed di only nobody missed me i know" aakshu pouted and we laughed at her childishness uncle aunty and neha went towards aakshu and hugged her in group and said "how can we not miss you, your the princess of both the houses, what you say prathik" uncle asked dad,dad just smiled and replied "yes raj but not only aakshu even shanu and neha are our house princesses but aakshu our house favorite princess" we all nodded for that and as for aakshu she is grining like and idiot. After me and aakshu freshened up we three started chatting about our childhood naughtiness and started laughing about that suddenly i remembered one incident"nehu bear do you remember the park we used to go there we used to tell everyone that we both are twin sisters and aakshu is little sisters and you remember how we used shout from terace at the people who used be walking and tease them"i said "ya shany it was very fun yaar we really used to enjoy like a hell "nehu replied. Suddenly aakshu said "neha di you remember how me and di used to do fashion show and you be the judge " "it was really fun yaar remembering our childhood memories and reliving it"neha said "those are the sweetest memories of our life and reliving our childhood is totally fun what say guyss"i asked they dmiled and nodded and we joined in a group hug. We all relived some more memories of our childhood and day finished woth our crazy night out.

****************************
Hey guysss i know it became a little late but i updated it.

Do post your suggestions.
Next update may take time.

Please vote and comment