JEALOUSY (PART-II)

Shanaya's pov:

Seriously this head ache is killing and in addition to that this fever is getting high and low timely im just feeling very weak thank god no one got doubt only nirvu know about my ill health i hope she doesnt tell anyone nehu sachin and suhaas already got doubt i just didnt tell them and get them worried about me. After checking out from airport i was glad that i can get home and take medication and rest and no one would get doubt.After bidding bye to them i directly went to my room droped my baggage on the floor and threw myself on the bed due weakness i drifted off to sleep that i forgot to take medicine too.

Ughhh!! Who is calling me continuously i lifted the call without checking the person's name
"Hello" i said weakly "shany you still sleeping it 4:30 in evening come on just get dressed and come to dream valley cafe day in 30 mins im waiting for you" nehu said "but nehu...." i was about say that i cant come but this lady hanged up now if i wont go there she will get doubt or she might directly come here and nehu with tension is very difficult to handle i thought and woke up but to just sit back again this weakness is killing me and now my head is spinning i slowly got up but holding the wall and took a simple chudidar and went to take shower. I took nearly 30 mins to shower and get dressed i was shocked myself by the speed im walking and getting dressed because i always get ready fast but due to this fever and spinning of my head i doing everything slowly by which im irritated. I saw myself in the mirror im looking dead seriously i applied little bit of makeup to cover my dullness in face.

By the time i reached dream valley cafe day it was already 5:15 i really hope nehu wont get angry and by the way why she suddenly made this plan only god knows. I entered the cafe and scanned for nehu but to my surprise she invited sachin, suhaas, aman and siya.
Aman is studying with sachin and suhaas he their best friend so by hanging out with sachin and suhaas he became mine and neha's friend too. Siya is our classmate but now she became our close friend. I came out off my thoughts and went towards them "hi guyss i know im late im really sorry" i said to them and dared not to meet nehu's eyes because i know she is very angry with me right now "hey it alright shanu dont say sorry and by the way you are late for the first time which is unacceptable" sachin teased me i just smiled and nodded. I sat at the place which was empty between suhaas and aman. "So why this meeting suddenly" i asked commonly glancing at everyone. Everyone shrugged their shoulders i looked at them confusingly "dont know shanu this neha called us" he told pointing at nehu i questioned her with eyes but she ignored me
"nehu bear im sorry really i was not feeling well so i came late please talk to me now" i pleaded her but accidentally i told everyone about my health shit shanaya how can you be so careless i scolded myself but after what i told nehu's head turned in a fraction of second with worried expression "shany what happened to you? Why did you come here when you were not well im so stupid i should have listened to sachin when he told to cancel the meeting but me being stubborn im really sorry shany i ...." she went on babbling "nehu bear cool down im not well in the sense i was tired and just a having little head ache and you are not stubborn you are my stress relever okay now stop worrying" i said and hugged her "wow you both seem like sisters not like best friends" aman said we smiled but when i saw siya's face it was said she was happy but not enough happy "actually aman you are wrong not only me and neha even siya is my soul sister what say siya" i said and saw siya's face shinned like moon by hearing my words she smiled ear to ear and nodded happily and came over to my place and hugged me and nehu.

After sometime we started talking about everything in middle teasing sachin and neha during this all i was feeling very weak but i didnt show it in front of everyone.

Third person's pov:

In hyderabad (karsha)

Aakansha was not able to close proximity of purvi and karthik "Why is this purvi sitting so close to my karthik? I just wanna kill her and even karthik is not telling anything to her. He is laughing with her and with me always he will be fighting i dont know why but im not liking their close proximity. How do i find out why im feeling jealousy by their closeness? Please god help with this" she prayed and close her eyes all she could find was karthik by opening her eyes she confirmed herself that she is in love with karthik. Nirvya saw aakansha getting tensed by every minute of closeness between purvi and karthik by seeing this she smiled inward knowing that her plan was working.

In banglore ( suhanaya)

Suhaas was not able to taking her eyes of shanaya as today she was looking very beautiful but also couldnt tolerate her closeness with aman even though he knew that they were friends he was completely jealous but he couldnt tell her anything due to his egoistic nature. Neha and sachin saw suhaas's face which was showing jealousy expression and hified eachother under the table as their plan was working.

They releaved that aman and siya were acting really well without showing their discomfort infront of suhaas or shanaya. Discomfort because aman and siya were already a couple which happend when these four were in hyderabad so getting their appeal for this plan was difficult to both neha and sachin but atlast their plan was working swiftly.

Shanaya couldnt tolerate the way siya was looking was at suhaas and her way of putting hands on his hand amd talking closely to him her face was turning red due to jealousy. She just wanted to strangle siya with her bare hands. But she controlled herself.

Karsha:
Aakansha couldnt bare the closeness between purvi and karthik due to which she abdruptly got up from her place and stromed outside but seeing this behaviour of aakansha he got up from his and ran towards her direction. Once they both left nirvya purvi and dinesh hified eachother as their planned worked out.

Suhanaya:

Suhaas lost his temper by this time "shanaya i want to talk to you and its urgent" he said sternly by hearing this shanaya just nodded"i also wanted to talk to you suhaas" she said softly by staring into his eyes. By the time they were staring neha sachin aman and siya left from their leaving them alone. Sachin gave money to the owner and requested to make the cafe emptyby leaving only suhaas and shanaya.

After coming out all four of them grouped each other happily as their plan worked out swiftly.

****************************

Hii guysss finally im xams are over.
I told i will give update on tomorrw right thought of giving today itself.
I hope you people liked the chapter.

Happy valentine's day ♥♥♥♥    to all of you.....

Please vote and comment.... ♡♡♡