Chapter 15

- - - - - - - -

Chyanne's POV

"Shit" Teej said. He rocked back and forth on his seat with his hands resting on his face.  I had just told him I was pregnant for him and that was his reply.  I sat there staring at him.

"So I got two bestfriends breeded? Shit" I looked at him confused.

"What do u mean?" He looked at me funny.

"Kadijah didn't you know she was pregnant?" I shook my head and he sighed.

Kadijah's pregnant. 

Great.

- - - - - - - -

Kadijah's POV

I sat on the red leather sofa staring at everything in the room. My mum and her new husband were talking in the kitchen. We had got here time ago but she had to explain to him what had happened. I didn't really want him knowing my business but she said he had to know. He was nice and that tho.  I heard the front door open then there was laughing. A girls voice called out
"dad" then came walking into the living room.

"Um hi?" She asked rather then said. 

"Hi" I said. 
My mum came in and smiled.

"Oh Kadijah meet your step sister Denise"

- - - - - - - - -

I stood at the bedroom door as she put new sheets on to the bed.  After my mum had introduced us we talked for a bit. She said she was sorry bout what happened to me and dat. She seemed calm tbh, she told me some shit dat happened to her before so Yh.

"There. Should be alright" she sighed while putting the last pillow on top. I smiled at her.

"Thanks" we had to share her room seeing as the guest room had no furniture in it. She had two single beds in her room so she said she didn't mind if I stayed with her.  I found out she had a older brother. Kamar. He's 17. He wasn't home now but he should be back soon according to her dad. I dunno why but for some reason knowing that there was a boy here kind of makes me weary. Its hard to explain. Like I'm always around man because of my brothers but there also like my brothers so I'm used to them. But I don't know Kamar I don't even know their dad.    I walked in and took a seat on the bed.

"You don't need to be uncomfortable uno. Relax inih" she laughed a bit. I smiled back to her. Tbh its not that I was uncomfortable I just didn't want to be here.  There was a knock on the bed room door.

"Who is it" denise yelled.

"Kamar init" a voice I recognised answered.

"Come in"  The door opened and a tall figure entered. I looked up at the face and instantly regretted it.

It was K 
K is Kamar.

I sat there looking at him. His nose had a plaster across it. There was two scars running down both cheeks. His eyes where puffy and swollen. His arm was in a sling and his leg had a cast around it. There was a line running down the back of his neck. Like some one had run a knife down it.  He stared at me. I forced my self to look away from him but I could still feel him staring at me.

"What did u want then?" Denise asks him. He doesn't reply.

"Oi man " she yells at him.

"Charger" he said. His voice sounded horse like there was some thing stuck in it.

"Its over there" Denise points to across the room.  He sighed then limped his was to the other side of the room. I watched him as he clutched onto his abdomen while limping.  Wow my brother really did get him.  As he turned around I smiled at him. Making him screw me.