Chapter 8

- - - - - -

Rochelle's POV

It was 5 some thing and I just touched yard. I put my key in but the door was already open kmt guess my brothers friends where in. They always leave the door unlocked so that more mandem could come in.

I walked in and headed straight for my room but got stopped by my name being called from the kitchen.

"Aye Rochelle come here" Tyrecse's voice yelled.

I walked in to the kitchen. There were about 15 man in my kitchen. Some were on the counter some were on the cooker the freezer even on the edge of the sink. Some on the floor.

"Why you bunking school?" He asked me.

"Whys it ur business" I screw him. Two of the boys started laughing.

"Coz ur my sister inih. Where did you go den?" He looked irritated but calm at the same time.

"Some where." I reply. I look at him then turn around and walk into me room. I could hear him calling me back but I couldn't be bothered. I took off my uniform and changed into my grey converse tackie with a grey hoodie. I tied a white bandanna around my head and put my hair in a high ponytail. I slipped into my white all stars and grabbed my phone purse oyster and earphones. I walked out my room and out the door.

- - - - -

I was walking through brandon to go and meet kaysha. I took out my phone and dialled her number.

-PHONE CONVO-

kaysha- hello

Me- come outside I'm waiting

I locked off and put my phone back in my pocket.

Within 5 mins I saw her walking towards me. Her extensions was in a bun and a pink bandanna around it.

she was wearing boyfriend jeans with pink white and black air max's she had a black parker jacket covering her.

"Its not everyday tracksuits" she says when she finally reaches me. I roll my eyes at her and we start walking.

"Have u called kads yet?"

"Nope I'll call her when where near her sisters yard inih" I say to her.

" What if she's not in her sisters yard tho" she looks at me like I'm silly.

"Ohh yeaah" I take out my phone and call her number But it goes to voicemail. Like always, this girl never picks up her phone.

My phone starts buzzing so I pick it up.

-PHONE CONVO-

Kads- did u phone me?

Me- nah the tooth fairy did.

Kads- what do u want?

Me- Was gonna say we're on our way to ur yard to link up remember so be ready coz I hate waiting.

Kads- what? I anit even at yard. When I said later I meant like 8 its only.....5:30.

Me- where r u?

Kads- lemme go yard and I'll see u lot there k

Me- nah just link us where u r

Kads- I'm at Teej's but I anit got clothes anyways.

Me- ok we'll meet u there then we can walk you to your sisters yard to get changed.

Kads-arghhh fine man.

Me-inna bit.

I lock off on her.

"Come we go teej yard to meet kads" I say to kaysha.