Chapter 7

- - - -

One Month later.

Rochelle's POV

I got of the bus and walked to the crossing in elephant. Swear I hate mondays.

It was 8:30 and I was routin skl in this rain 😐.

"Aye Rochelle" I looked back and saw someone in my uniform running towards me.

As they came closer I clocked who it was. Lauren.

"Heyyyy" she said smiling at me. Swear this girls always smiling.

"Yo, where did u come from " I laughed at her a bit confused.

"The 12 bus duur" she laughs and starts walking through the green man. I follow behind her.

"So you ready for the GCSE's next week?" She looks at me smiling.

"Nope" I say popping the P. She shakes her head and laughs.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Kadijah's POV

I walked out of the elephant chicken &a chips shop and out the center. It was raining bare but I didn't care. Something about the rain always refreshed me.

I checked the time on my phone to make sure I wasn't gonna be late. Not that I cared. I just wanted time to eat my wings before lessons.

I walked through the school gates spotting a few girls from my year.

"Hi Kadijah" Kaysha said as soon as I looked at her.

"Hi" I say back. I greet the rest of them and make my way to my form base.

"NAHHHH! But she's stupid!"

"True but lowe her"

"No bout lowe her"

I walk into my class and the first thing I hear is ppl shouting.

"Hi Kadijah" Lauren says to me first , then a few others. I say hi back and go to my desk.

Chayanne Rochelle and lashuane are all sitting on my table chatting.

"Hi kadijah" lashuane says while smiling at me.

"Hi dylans ting" I say to her smirking.

"Shut uppp " she rolls her eyes and flicks her extension's behind her shoulder.

I look at Rochelle but she's not looking at me so I I stand in front of her and make a goofy smile. She laughs and smiles back.

"Hi Kads"

"Hii" I say to her then walk to my locker.

- - - -

It was break time and because it was raining we stayed in the hall.

A big group of girls from year 9 came into the hall. I watched them walk to where me and the rest of the year 11 ones where sitting.

"Have u seen a girl called luisa?" One short girl asked us.

"No" Kaysha said to her with a straight face. The girls looked around the hall, then back at us.

" If you see her let us know" a different one said. They walked away from us and out of the hall.

"Come we bunk" Rochelle randomly says. I look at her like she's mad Chayanne starts laughing.

"You say this every break" Chayanne says.

"Yeah well this time let's acc bunk" she says getting hyped.

"Who are u asking?" Lauren looks at Rochelle.