chapter 27

Song at the top goes with this chapter.

Rochelle's POV

"Yeah alright bye you lot" I waved to Chyanne and Lashaune as I got unto my bus routing mine.
I couldnt even carry all the bags from shopping i had to let Lashaune take some to hers so i could pick it up later.

I was taking out my phone when two hands covered my vision. Who the f*ck is this?

"Are you f*cking dumb...." I was cut silent when Kerian turnt me around to face him.

"Lol you good beautiful? " He smirked at me making me roll my eyes. He looked so good today; he had on black jeans with a black ralph Luren polo shirt and a white gold chain lying on top. His feet were covered in all black zu flux's. Then a stone island side bag around his chest.
Skn my babys peng.

"Like what you see yeah?" His stupid smirk got wider.

"Shut up". I pushed his chest and walked to go upstairs.
I hate staying downstairs on the bus. Feels like everyones watching you.

"Why you got bare bags please?". Kerian asked as I sat down in my seat.

"Lol I need new clothes, where you going?"

"To come see you" He puts his arm around my chair and leans in to lips me. As I pull away I smile at him.

He smiles back slowly.

"Rochelle big man ting ive fallen for you hard" His eyes stare into my eyes and watch me as I bite my lips at his words.

"How do i know you mean that?". I ask him quietly aware that they are a couple people behind us.

"Trust me I mean it. You've got something the rest of them girls don't. No flower man tings tho" We laugh at his last sentence.

I never thought I'd feel for a boy like this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chyanne's POV

I got in the house and threw my keys onto the table beside the door.

My dad wasn't in, probably at work so I ran up the stairs to my room. My phone started to vibarate in my pocket. I took it out without checking the caller ID.

- PHONE CONVO-

Me- hello

?- yo its Teej

Me- oh hi

Teej- yeah you alright?

Me - Yeah good

Teej- listen I wanted to talk to you. About everything.

I paused and slowly sat on the bed as I put the phone on loud speaker.

Me- yeah go on

Teej- why do you sound far away?

Me- Loud speaker

Teej- oh. Well obviously I've realised even tho we weren't a proper ting before I've had love for you for time

Me- I've had love for you too

Teej- I dont know what I want but I know that it has to be with you. Not gonna lie your messing with my head b

Me- Teej I dont know..... I can't do a full out relationship right now. My heads still a maze and I dont want to waste your time

Teej- just some one to chill with. Talk to. Thats all I want

Me- yeah I want that too

Teej- cool

Me- but Teej please don't hurt me. I can't deal with that

Teej - I would never hurt the things I love Chyanne

I smiled at his words.

Me- do you still feel for Kadijah?

Teej- Honestly no. Your all thats been in my head lately and I wanna keep it that way

I stayed on the phone to Teej for 3 hours chatting about anything and everything.

I dont know what it is but this boy is what I need.