Chapter 10

- - - - -

Kadijah's POV

I was lying on my bed in the dark just thinking.

I miss my old life. The life with no worries. When I could run around care free. When all I was expected to do was live. I didn't have to watch my back every second. I didn't have to be careful who I trust.

People always say I never smile. I've lost too many people I love, been hurt by too many people I trusted. So give me a reason to smile?

There where good days. I remember them like yesterday. Days where everything seemed right. Days where I could do anything with a smile, but that was before reality hit me in the face.

People always tell me they 'know how it feels' but they don't. No one can relate. People label you. Give you names. Categorise you.

The amount of things people have put me under is silly.

Some times I just wish things where different.

I miss the old days..

- - - - - - -

Chyanne's POV

Its been 2 days and Jerrome still anit chatting to me 😐

I'm starting to think he's gone off me because we beat.

I've even been to his yard and I know he's there but he didn't come to the door. I'm in my room just sitting here thinking about it.

I'm sure if I was a shit beat he'd tell me right?

What if he's told all his mandem that I was shit?

What if he goes and finds some next ting to beat?

"Arghhhh" I scream into my pillow.

I hate these thoughts man.

I wanna go back to how things used to be.

I miss the old days...

- - - - - - -

Rochelle's POV

So there looking for me and Kadijah now. Why me aswell? If its really about the boy she stabbed why look for me?

I wanted to call kads and tell her but she's already got so much going on.

Everythings going wrong right now man.

Swear I miss the old days..

- - - - - -

Chyanne's POV

It was friday. I didn't go to school this week. Told my mum I was sick.

I rolled over in my bed and took out my phone and saw a message.

Jerrome» come buck me my yard.

Me« ok

I locked my phone and went to go have a bath.

After I creamed and dat I got dressed in my dark blue denim high wasted jeans a white top tucked into it and the matching denim jacket. I put on my air forces and did my hair. I don't ware make up so I just put on some lip gloss then grabbed my phone keys oyster and ran down the stairs out my house.

It was getting cold and seeing as I forgot my jacket I was freezing. Me and Jerrome had been outside his door sitting on the wall talking for a bit.

"Can we go inside please I'm cold" I told him.

"Yh" he got up and walked to his door then held it out for me. I followed him to his room and sat on the edge of his bed as he stood on the other side of the room.