Chapter 6

Chayanne's POV

Beep...beep...beep.

The sound of the heart monitor was driving me insane.

I've been here with Kadijah for at least 6 hours now and she hasn't even blinked an eye lid. I phoned Rochelle to tell her what happened and that but she said she was gonna see some people before she comes down here. I have some sort of feeling she's going to find the people that caused Kads to be here. I don't even know what she's done that's soo deep thar they came to her yard and set it on fire.

I was meant to be going to her house so me her and Rochelle so we could go to creams but Roch was running late so I went there on my ones & as soon as I got there I saw her whole block alight. I swear I thought she was dead.

Kmt loads of people where standing there watching and shouting but no one phoned an ambulance.
I phoned the ambulance and they came after such a long time. But the thing that's scaring me is that her marj weren't found in the house.

"Excuse me mame you can't just barge past the reception and come in here like that!" A nurse was running into the room shouting hysterically, seconds later I see Rochelle speed walking past her into the room.

"Get the F*ck out of my face man, bout reception do I love ok like I care about your smelly reception?" Rochelle screwed her and came to sit on the chair on the other side of Kadijahs bed.

"Listen young lady if you use that kind of lan...."

"Shut up and mooveeee ". She interrupted the now irritated nurse. The nurse just looked at her and walked out the room shaking her head.

" Well you took your time " I say to her coldly.

" Yeah, well I told u I was gonna chat to people to find out how the f*ck it happened inih, plus I ran into izy and he was on a ramp coz his sisters here in hospital inih. But he's sorting it out and dat so "

She looked down at Kads and bit her lip. "Shit man what the f*ck did you do Kads ". She said to her quietly.

"Do u know what happened with her marj?" I say to her. She doesn't reply just shakes her head and continues to stare at Kadijah.

"Wait I'll be right back yh". She gets up from her seat and rushes out the room. I look down at my best friend. Seeing her like this brings tears to my eyes. I knew there was suttin wrong with her. Lately she's been quiet and at first I thought it was just family problems or something but it must have been more then that.

Kads wake up man.

Tell us what you did.

Please.

- - - - - - - - -

Rochelle's POV

I walked out of St Thomas hospital entrance and turned the corner onto the main road. I spotted the black SUV car straight away. I knocked on the tinted glass window and he opened the door for me to get in.

"Yo" His deep voice said.

"Yh so are you gonna tell me or not?" I said impatiently.

"Yeah but if she asks who told you what happened it wasn't me ok?"

"Yeah man hurry up I just wanna know why dese man burned my gyals house down" I stared at him intently waiting for answers.

"K wants her dead... And he won't stop till he gets her"

- - - -

Chayanne's POV

An hour passed and Rochelle anit back yet kmttt. Just then I heard shouting and loud laughter.