Chapter 37

Chyannes POV

I walk up the block stairs to the address Lashaune gave me. The stairs stink of piss and the place just looks trampy all together.
I reach a door that compared to the rest looks clean and well kept. Knocking once I wait for someone to come and open it.

After about 3 minutes of waiting a tall dark skinned boy with a peng shape up and cute face opens the door. His bare chest is exposed while his grey tracsuits hang low off his waist revealing his hogo boss boxers.

Well shit then.

"Um hi is Lashaune here?" I ask as I look him in the eye.

He stares at me for a bit before speaking.

"You look familiar. You're friends with Rochelle inih?" His deep husky voice fills my ears. I blink at him trying to think of where the hell he knows me from and I've never seen him.

"Uh yeah I am. Do I know you or something? " I ask him. He opens the door wider for me to come in and locks it behind me.

"Lashaune you friends here!" He shouts up the stairs while he walks into a room.
Ok air me then.

I hear loud footsteps before he voice fills the room.

"Hey Chy. Oh Chy this is Telvin. Telvin this is Chyanne." She introduces us as I stare at him staring at her.

"You was at the court hearing ahlie?" Telvin asks me as he sits on his living room sofa looking up at me.

"Rochelle's yeah I was." I'm still confused on how he knows me.

"Telvins the one we was with before Rochelle got bagged. In fact we where all chilling here then we sent her shops and she must of got involved in the whole drug thing." Chyanne sets my mind at ease as she explains to me. I simply nod at her not knowing what to say.

"Alright I'll bell you when I'm home yeah." Lashaune says to Telvin as she slips her arms into her black leather jacket. He gets up and walks towards her slowly then grabs her ass while kissing her.
Yay third wheeling. Joy.

I clear my throat as they start to get a little to comfortable. They both laugh as they break away from each other.

Telvin walks us to the door, gives a quick hug to Lashaune then nods at me. I reply with a smile.

"So you lot are going out?" I ask Lashaune as we make our way out of the estate. She looks at me and smiles.

"We're not putting a title on it yet. Just vibesing and seeing where it takes us." Awh she looks so cute with that sly smile on her face.

"Awh I like that." I say to her as she rolls her eyes playfully and pushes me.

"Reason why I had to pick you up tho?" I ask when we finally get to Hackney Station.

"Nope just missed you b." She smiles at me as I kiss my teeth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Larissas POV

Tell me why I'm still excluded from school. Now I have no motives during they day which leads to me being bored.

I turn over in my bed to get my phone from the charger when I clock its not even there. Ffs.
Pushing the warm covers off my body I start to search my room for this stupid device.
Defeated I decide to ask Teej. Opening my bedroom door I knock on Teejs door.

"Come in." His deep voice humms. I push open the door and almost dribble at the site.
This boy was laying on the floor in only a pair of boxers doing sit ups. I watched as his mucles flexed and his abs stood out.

"Lol you gonna tell me what you want or just stare b." He smirks at me as he gets up from the floor to sit on his bed.

"Have you seen my phone big head." I say walking to where he is seated and climbing into his warm bed.

"No. Ahlie you have youre own room with your own bed." He laughs at me snuggling into his covers smothered in his scent.

"Shut up." I say as I stare at him going to the door of his room and locking it.

"Are they at home?" I say referring to our parents.

"Just my mum." Teej says . I nod as he comes closer and lays in the covers next to me. I move closer till our bodies are touching and lay my head on his chest.

He shifts his arm down till its rested on my waist.

"Teej." I say as I close my eyes and listen to the rythem of his heart.

"Yh b."

"Imagine we tell our parents." I say to him making him laugh.

"Lol never gonna happen for now. Before youre dad just deads me." I laugh because we both know my dad would kill him and me both.

We lay in silence for a while before I feel his lips slowly pecking my neck. I close my eyes as the feeling starts to turn me on. He trails his lips down to my chest. He shifts so he's now laying on top in between my legs. He lifts up my vest top and kisses my belly botton upwards towards my breast. Seeing as I wasn't wearing a bra it was easy for him. He pushes my top over my head so I'm left in only PJ shorts.

"Shit youre peng." He whispers to me while sucking on my nipple. I can hardly reply as the feeling drives me insane. His fingers lightly brush the hem of my shorts causing anticipation to spread through me.
He pulls my shorts down and off my legs while kissing my lips. Our tounges fight for dominance. As his hand slips inside my panties. I let out a small moan of pleasure causing him to softly bite down on my lip. I run my fingers through his coolie hair as his fingers work magic going in circular motions.

"Teej..." I breath not being able to take it. He removes his fingers then flips us over so I'm now on top of him. I smirk at him.

Leaning down I take the flesh of his neck in my mouth and start to suck and bite causing him to grunt out. I trail my hands down over the mould of his dick through his boxers.

"Shit" He moans as I slip my hands in and bite harder on his neck. I move my hands up and down slowly making sure all my fingers brush against his wood. I lick over the hickey I just gave him. And move my mouth down to his chest while speeding up my hand movements.

"F*ck Larissa." Teej moans. I smirk at his reaction.
Sliding his boxers down as I position his dick in between my mouth.
Lol he really dont know how freaky I can get.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chyannes POV

Lashaune and me sat on the top deck of the 2 bus. We was going to brixtons Mcds out of hunger. As I take my phone out a loud group of teens climb the stairs to the top deck.

"Aye shes peng I like her trainers." Lashaunes says next to me. I look up to find what shes looking at and clock a brown skin girl with all blue puma sudes by Riahanna. 

"Yh there peng." I admire the shoes with Lashaune untill another girls catches my eye.

"Lashaune look." She looks up from the shoes to what I'm staring at.
Or rather who I'm staring at.
She has a shocked expression befor saying.

"Omds I swear that's Kadijah."