chapter 25

Chyannes POV

Teej dragged me out the rave by my arm roughly. Then stood back screwing me. Not going to lie but the way he was looking at me hurt.

"What the f*ck do you think your doing?" He shouted down at me making me jump slightly at his tone.

"Having fun what does it look like I'm doing Teej, I mean I could ask you the same question" I stood up straight and crossed my arms over my chest.
I saw his eyes travelling to my bare stomach that was flat and toned as I had been going to the gym to get rid of all the baby weight I had.

"Wait what the hell. Why are you so skinny please." I couldn't answer him I was trying to hold in my tears.

"F*cking answer me!" He shouted and I flinched away from him.

"My baby died ! My baby is dead! Gone never coming back again! I dont give a f*ck about you or what you think because my baby everything I had planned my child is gone before they were even here!" I felt the tears run down my face. His face turned from anger to confusion.

"What are you talking about Chyanne. Wheres my yute Chyanne." He stepped foward so that his face was inches away from mine.

"It was still born. I gave birth two months ago and it was dead." I was full out crying now, my words didn't even come out properly.

"Nah what the hell. Two bloody months Chyanne and you never thought to tell me? That was my yute aswell Chyanne. Do you know how much I had to change for that yute and now its gone." I could see his eyes getting watery. But I knew he wouldnt cry.
He never does.
I stared down at my trainers.

"I'm sorry"

Before I could even look up at his face again he envoloped me in a hug. I rested my head on his chest as he held me tight.
I cried like I had never cried before.
For the first time since I saw my dead baby I cried.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rochells POV

Shit man this boy that was controlling me was bad I can't lie.
I hadn't even seen his face yet but I could tell he was peng. When the song stopped I stood up straight and was ready to go find the others when he grabbed my arm quickly.
The face that stood in front of me. Omgggggg.

"Yo b lemme talk to you" He smiled at me pulling me over to where the doors where.

The light shone brighter near the entrance doors.

"Shit your peng" He licked his lips as his eyes trailed down my body. He was tooo peng. Like he had a peng shape up . Clothes was on point. Even his voice made me feel some type of way.
Nah he must be a f*ckboy.

"Thanks" I smiked awkwardly. I cant fall for this am I dumb? Plus I have Kerian and hes the only man I'm interested in.

"So can I get your number b? Maybe link you some other time" His eyes were full of lust and mystery. I couldnt help but lick my lips as my eyes dropped to his plump pink lips.

"I've got a man sorry". My voice was firm as I said this.

"So your man don't let you have friends of the opposite gender? Not going to lie I wouldnt either. Someone might just take you from me" He whispered the last part in my ear. I hadnt even clocked that he was sranding so close to me.

"Lol who said someone could take me from him?" I laughed.
He smiked at me.

"I don't know. You never know tho"

"As I said I have a man but here 07*********" he typed into his phone as I gave him my number.

"Thanks b" he kissed my cheek and left.

Lol peng ting like me. I flicked my hair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Im gone.
That rave was too much, me and Lashaune came back to hers after Chyanne texted us that she was at Teejs. Real talk I hope they sort things out.

Kerian wanted me to come his but unless he's calling me a cab then I aint hoing nowhere plus its 1:45 am southlondon is not the place to be walking around at these times.

"You can wear a pair of my pjs." Lashaune came back into the room with a towel wrapped around her. Me and her decided we'd both take a bath when we got back to hers.

"Thanks. Is my towel still here?" I asked referring to the towel I left here a while ago.

"Yeah my mum washed it. Should be in the cupboard" she started to cream her legs do I hopped off her bed and into her bathroom.

Stripping out my outfit I grab a spear sponge and hop in the bath tub.
I swear having a bath makes you think of everything in your life.
Every thing was running through my mind. Chyanne and Teej, My mum, School kmt and me and Kerian

Wait.
I thought back to earlier on today.
We didn't use a condom.
shit.
Nah I need to get up early and go get a morning after pill or I'm f*cked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Teejs POV

Chyanne lay her head on my chest as she slept. After we talked yesterday night she said she wanted to go home so I told her she could come back to mine and thats what she did.

I was in basket ball shorts and a vest while she was in one of my shirts I gsve her to wear. Seeing her yesterday brang bsck some memories we had. Obviously I had more with Kadijah but Chyanne was close to me as well.

I played with her twisted hair. Knowing that she was carrying my yute made me have some sort of feeling towards her but now its dead idk its like we closer then before. Like only she understands the pain amd vice versa.

"Teej" she croaked out as her leg shifted to lay on top of mine and her head move from my chest to my shoulder.

"Yeah" I looked down at her. She lifted her head so we were now making eye contact.

"Thank you" she said softly. I didn't even need a reason to why she thanked mr.

"Its calm, remember that I'll always have love for you" I kissed the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep again.