Chapter 19

Rochelle's POV

"Still can't believe you locked me in your car" I screw him and lay back on his bed as he turns to Netflix on his TV.

"Lol you was only in there for like 10 minutes" He bent down to get the bowl of popcorn and sweets from the floor. I watched as his back muscles flexed through his white T-shirt.

After he locked me in there we decided that we might as well just watch a movie seeing as we both can't be bothered to go out again. He got changed into grey duffer track suit bottoms and a white t shirt. I was just in the clothes I came in except my shoes and jacket of cause.

"What we watching then, and don't say up to you". The bed dips as he takes a seat next to me and lays the snacks between us.

"Empire"

"Is it even out yet?" I look at him with shock.

"Did you just ask if it's out? Nah I'm offended how can you not know its already out" I place a hand over my chest to fake hurt.

"Your a joke just put it on." He leans back against the headboard of his bed and gives me the remote.

I scroll through till I find it and click on empire.

- - - - - - - -  - - -

"Nah jamal needs to get his head fixed" I turn the tv off and look at Kerian.

"That program is so boring I don't see what all the fuss is about." He turns on his side and rests his head on my lap while wrapping his arm across my waist.

"Your boring" I look down at his face and watched as he smirked at me. What is it with boys and smirking?

"I'm boring Yh?" He turns on his front so that he lying on his chest. Arms still wrapped around me he pulls him self up so his face is now laying on my neck.

"Am I still boring" He whispers before planting kisses down my neck sucking and biting softly at it. I close my eyes as he sucks on my weak spot. He hands trail down from my waist till the top of my jeans; then they slowly unbutton and unzip them. Kerian never takes he lips away from my neck. His breath tingles against my neck as he says.

"Lift yourself up". I do as told and watch as he drags my white jeans off my leg and places them on the chair beside his bed. He looks down at my panties and smiles. I can't help but feel a bit embarrassed. I don't know who told me to wear plain pink underwear with no lace what so ever.

"There cute" Kerian hums against my neck as if he read my thoughts. His hand slides down to the hem of them while he crashes his lips into mine. The kiss is hard and rushed at first but then it gets slow and more passionate. He slips his tongue in my mouth while slipping his fingers in my panties. I moan softly as he brushes my core. I push my self upwards into him making him grunt slightly.

He brakes away and motions for me to take my top off. I was a bit conscious of being almost naked in front of him but I did it anyways.

"Sh*it. Your so peng" He licks his lips while his eyes travelled down my body. I smile slightly at his comment. He brang his head to my chest and took one of my breast in his hand I moaned as his squeezed it softly. Unhooking it quickly from the back and pulling it off he takes one and hatches his mouth to my nipple. I shut my eyes as I feel his tongue lick and suck on it. I feel my self getting wet. He takes the other one and does the same. Not being able to bare it any longer I moan his name. He stops immediately, I open my eyes to look at him and realise he's pulling off his clothes leaving him in nothing but boxers. His six pack in full view and a bulge through his grey boxers. I bite my lips slightly. He takes my panties off leaving me naked and cups my pum sending shivers down my body. He goes back to my neck as his hands and fingers work in me turning and cupping my jewel. I moan his name making him stop. I was about to open my eyes when I felt the tip of his dick slide in. I grip the sheets as he slides the rest in.

"Kerian I can't."
"Shh" He kisses me and pushes in more as the pain is taken over by complete pleasure. He thrusts in and out driving me crazy. He rubs my nipple and sucks my neck while he goes back and forth. I grip his back and push my self into him even more. Feeling me self come closer to a release I buck my hips into him. He's lips find them way to mine as I moan once more before reaching my climax. Soon after he does the same and collapse onto of me.

"Rochelle" His breath tickles my ears.

"Yeah" I turn towards him as he rolls off me to lay beside me.

"I love you" I smile as he kisses my lips softly after that and drifts into slumber. I watch his smooth face and rest my head on his bare chest and soon join him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chyanne's POV

I stared at the hospital floor, watching as nurses came in and out. As they asked me questions and tried to make me eat.
I couldn't answer the questions and I couldn't eat.
Everything just seems pointless. I keep thinking back to yesterday, watching them pull my baby out and not hearing any noise.
I didn't cry.
I screamed but I didn't cry.
I couldn't.
They said I could go today so I was already dressed sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for my dad to pick me up. My mum tried to talk to me and all that but I didn't reply to her. I haven't said anything since yesterday not a single word. I don't intend to either.

"Chyanne your fathers here to take you home darling". A thin young nurse came in to tell me.
I got up and walked to the waiting room where my dad stood with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Baby it's alright" He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead. I didn't hug back tho.
I couldn't.

I got out the car and walked to the front door. The whole journey back home my dad had been trying to comfort me and get me to speak about "how I feel" how can I speak about something I don't know. I watched him walk up to me and hand my the keys; unlocking the door I go straight to the bathroom and strip from the dirty clothes.
I stand in front of the long mirror and look at my self. My stomach still obviously had the bump and my thighs were still fat from the excess weight. I turned the shower on and stepped in letting the hot water hit my dry skin.

Why does everything have to go wrong when I'm finally happy.
Why can I never be happy.
Everything was planned the baby even had a few things for when it's born. Teej was talking about names. I laughed thinking about a stupid name he came up with. My dad bought a cot for him. Now that's never going to be useful.
I still didn't cry tho.
I couldn't.