Chapter 23

Rochelle's POV

"Stop Kerian" I laughed as he started kissing my neck.

"But I don't want to" His voice was low as he said this.

I was trying to get ready to go to this party in Northlondon that everyone was talking about with Chyanne and Lashaune but Kerian decided to come over and distract me. Kmt.

"Kerian stop I'm not joking" I pushed his head away from me as I tried to sit up from my bed.

"No I missed you" He roughly crushed his lips into mine making me moan softly slipping his tounge in my mouth his hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt and tugged on it slightly. I broke the kiss as he pulled my black top over my head leaving me in my purple laced bra.

"Shit" His eyes rested on my chest  making me smirk slightly. Our lips connected once more as the kiss got more passionate. I could feel the soft touch of his fingers running down my bare thighs and upwards towards my pj shorts.
I pulled down his trackies while he softly bite my collar bone trailing his lips down my chest to my breasts.

"Sit up" He moaned into my ear. Doing as I was told I sat up and he lifted me up off the edge of my bed and onto the middle of it instead. He swiftly took my bra off leaving me in my knickers and him in his boxers. As soon as my back hit the bed his mouth latched onto my nipple as he started sucking on it softly. I clenched my thighs together as I felt my self getting wet. He pushed my thighs open and lay In between my legs while still sucking and biting my nipples. His fingers brunches over the hem of my panties slightly causing me to moan. He grunted as he switched breast and went for the other one. I laced my arms around his shoulders as he pulled my panties off my legs and sucked my neck. My eyes shut as he slid a finger in my pussy.

"F*ck" I hissed in his ear as my eyes closed. He moved his fingers in circular motions driving me insane. I could feel my self reaching my climax it's like he felt it to because he pulled his fingers out and pulled off his boxers making me bite my lips while looking at him. His mouth smothered my scream as he pushed him self into me. I was soon over took by the feeling of pleasure. He moaned into my mouth as I ran my hands through his hair. I turned us over so I was on top he smirked up at me as I grinned my hips into his and ran my hands down his muscled chest while he fumbled with my breast. I moved faster making him moan and close his eyes. I smiled down at him as I could tell he was reaching his climax.  He flipped us over and started pumping into me faster making me close my eyes.

"Kerian" I moaned loudly. He threw in his lasts pumps as I felt my self cum. Soon after he cummed too.

Shit den.

I thought he was done but before I even got to compose my self he moved from inside me.

"Open your legs". I did so and he put one leg over each shoulder so he head rested between me. I looked down at him as he licked over my clit.

"F*ck Kerian I can't" I moaned to him.

"Shhh" His voice hummed against me. He sucked on my bud making me close my eyes. I could feel the wetness as he licked and sucked on me. His tongue pushed into me as I pushed his head forward. I couldn't deal with the pleasure.

"Kerian.." Before I could even finish I let go of my climax. I felt his tongue lick me one more time before he got up and lay his head I between my breast.

Rah.

- - - - - - - - - -

Teejs POV

"But that's not fair why can't I go but Teej can" Larissa screwed her dad. I just laughed and grabbed a KA out the fridge.
Larissa had been arguing with her dad cos she wanted to go to the Rave everyone was rolling to in North.
Not going to lie she's bare cute when she's pissed lol.

"Larissa I said no end of" He took a sip out his mug.  Just then my mum walked into the kitchen with her phone in her hand.

"Auntie please tell your Fiancé that it's not fair I can't go to the rave in north" She begged my mum.

"Daniel let the girl go. She's 16 for goodness sake" My mum kissed her teeth and walked to me and pushed me so she could get to the fridge.

"Mum why you so rude" I laughed

"Why yuh always in my way" She didn't even look at me when replying.

"See dad. Just let me go. I'll stay with Teej" She looked at me smiling and I smirked back at her.

"Okay fine"

"Oh my days seriously!" She hugged him then hugged my mum.

"I'm going to find something to wear. Teej come help please" she said while running up the stairs.

"Since when do boys help you dress" Daniel looked so confused as he said this. So did I tbh.

"Since now she shouted from upstairs. Teej!" Lol I ran up the stairs to her room and pushed the door open. She was sitting on he bed scrolling through her phone.

"Yo" I said making her look up.

"Hey. Um can you help me find something. I don't wanna look to much but not like a tramp either" she was talking while looking at my feet lol. I moved forwards and lifted her head up by her chin.

"My eyes are up here b, Yh where's your clothes" I said turning around from her. I could her her swallow lol.

"In the wardrobe lol where else do people keep clothes Teej" I could here her mocking me.

"Shut up" I laughed with her as i walked to her wardrobe and opened it staring at her clothes.