chapter 24

Chyannes POV

Kmt I cant even find the right creps for this stupid outfit . I stood in my mirror and preed my outfit it consited of a white long see through botton up shirt that fell around my ankles and had a collar on it. I had a Burgundy crop top that was styled like a sports bra and burgundy high waisted shorts.
My hair was freshly done in small twists with ny edges gelled and my make up on fleek.
I dont care if I looked peng (which I did) if I dont find the right shoes I'm not going.

"Chyanne, Lashaunes here" I heard my dad shout from downstairs.

"Come up stairs" A second after I shouted down to her she was opening my door. She looked cute I can't even lie. She wore a purple laced strapless crop top, black jeans that were high waisted and ripped down the legs and purple addidas supper stars. I dont know how she wasn't freezing.
Also her hair was in a middle part weave that fell down to her bum.

"Oh peng ting is that you?" Lashaune said licking her lips.

"Lol look at you" As i said this she spinned around ediyat lol.

"Lash I cant find shoes to match." I pouted while I said this to her. She walked to my stack of trainers and pulled out my all white 110s.

"Here you go, where's Rochelle?" She asked while handing me the shoes.

"Forgot I had these thanks and I dont even know she told me she was getting ready but that was two hours ago. Call her for me please" I slid the last trainer onto my socked feet and got up to look in the mirror.
Perfect.

"Rochelle where are you" I heard Lashaune ask into the phone. I didn't even clock she had It on speaker untill Rochells loud voice boomed through the phone.

"Im in a uber down the road. Relax im ready anyways. " I heard her yelling at the driver to turn his 'stupid music that dont even bang' off or she would make sure he dont get payed. Why's she like this please.

"Lol okay when you get here yh. Bye" Lashaune said while laughing.

"Yh yh bye hoe" And with that she hung up leaving me and Lashaune laughing at her rudeness.

- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

"Skn why do you always look better then me" Lashaune said to Rochelle as she walked into the kitchen where me and Lashaune had decided to wait for her .

Rochelle was wearing a cropped long sleeved top with a hood that was baggy but tight on the arms and a matching pair of trousers that were high waisted they were like tracksuits but made a of a different material and both the top and bottom were kakiak green. She then on her feet had all white timbs. Her hair was in a middle part but curly and long down to her lower back. Her make up was flawless I have to admit.

"Shit den" I said to her as she put up the peace sign with her long cocaine white nails. Rah this girl is glowing.

"Nah why do you look so peng today, everything is slaying" Lashaune asked her eyeing her suspiciously. I just looked at Rochelle and shaked my head.

"B*tch you had sex before you came here inih" I said to her smirking already knowing the answer.

"No" she said quickly.

"Why the f*ck you lying" Lashaune began to sing making us all laugh. Rochelle got her phone out and I knew exactly what she was going to do.

"My sisters finna they finna. Oh Go sisters thats ny sisters thats my sisters." She sang while me her and Lashaune started flexing and twerking for her snap. We are too peng tonight idc.