Chapter 18

Teej POV

"Listen yeah I'll be there in an hour okay?" I reassure my worried mum through the phone.

"Okay baby, but make sure your on time. Don't be late like last time Teejah"

"Mum it's Teej, you make me sound like a girl when you say my full name" I move from my friends sofa and put the zoot that had been burning to my lips.

"Nine months boy, I'll call you what I want to thanks" she kisses her teeth, making me laugh.

"Alright mumzy see you inna bit"

"Mm don't be late boy" with that said she hangs up on me. I shake my head and stuff my iphone 6 plus into my jeans pocket.

"Yo Shane, beg you pass me my coat" I ask Shane who's the only one without a Xbox controller in his hands. He nods then chucks it to me.

"You leaving already?" Raphael asked my looking up from the TV screen quickly.

"Yhyh" I shrug my coat on. Then firm all of them before exiting the house.

It's so cold out man. Real talk I hate London weather.
Things are changing, I'm doing my best to provide money for Chyanne so she's safe when the baby comes. I don't even know if I can be in the child's life to be honest. I'm still a youte and so is she. I don't want my kid growing up with out a dad though. Don't want them to end up like me. Kmt speaking of dads. My mums getting married soon, she's been stressing about this dinner I have to go to so that I can get to know him and his daughter properly. I hate kids I swear if she's below the age of 13 I'll move out.
Don't even like the thought of my mum letting another man into the house after what my dad did to her, but if it makes her happy then I'm cool.

I get off the 196 and look around Vauxhall station. There's not a lot of people out, probably Because of the weather. I see the 436 in the distance so I walk towards the buss stop for it.
As I get on I see some one I recognise run up the stairs before me. Running up after them I search the top deck and spot K or should I say Kemarh.

"Yo" I look down at him as a slide into the seat in front.
"Do I know you? Ah wait your that Tj boy, Kadijahs man inih". A look of recognition crosses his face quickly.

" Yeah. Well Teej actually and me and her don't chat no more". I reply coldly as the memories of our last argument come back. He looks confused so I press on. " We ain't together no more. Ain't heard from her in like months".

"Same" He says his as he scrolls through his iPhone slowly. Wait did he say same?

"What do you mean same?"

" I haven't seen her or heard from her since she moved back to her sisters. Her Instagram deleted she's never on snap and she's off fb. Think she's just ghosted to be honest." I look at him intently trying to think of where she's gone.

"Kennington park" The bus signals my stop. I turn to kemarh and nod a bye to him as he does the same. Then make my way down the stairs and off the bus.

Where is this girl please?
This is south London you can't go far without anyone clocking you.
Kadijah man, come back.

- - - - - - - - - -

Rochelle's POV

"Roch mum said if you don't get up she's going to get hot water and splash it on you" Ty bursts into my room laughing slightly.
Kmt this family never let me sleep fam.
I moved the covers from my eyes and squint at him till he's in focus.
"Tell her to start boiling the kettle" I kiss my teeth loudly and turn around in my bed.

"You love trouble. Just get up, if I where you I'd jump In the shower before meepa does". He shuts the door after him. Wait what!? Why the hell would meepa get in our shower please.