Making babies on the couch

***AVERY'S POV***

I walked from the Maths department as I see Harry walk towards that girl from the other day.

"Hey Kiki" He smiled to her. I stayed behind the lockers watching them.

"Oh hey Hazzabear" She replied poking out her boobs. Slut much?

"Kiki..." He looks nervous?. "Kiss me" 

WHAT?!

"W-w-what?" She stuttered

"I miss you" Harry smiled.

"But what about Avery?"

"Who gives a fuck about her. I love you" Oh my god..

"I'd thought you'd never ask.." Both of them kiss passionately as I walk in front of the two.

"Haz?" I say with tears in my eyes as both pull away. Both of them say stuff together as I run out of the building with my vision blurry.

I thought Harry liked me? Why did he do all that stuff to me?

Now I feel even more shitter than ever..

I have no one..

I sat at the front of the school crying my face off on the set of stairs leading to the school. I cried and cried as more people passed me.

Why didn't I tell Harry about my feelings?

What happened to I will stick by you what ever happens?

Has that gone down the drain?

"Av" 

"Harry, go away"

"Avery! Why are you crying?"

"It's it obvious you lying dipshit" I spat.

"Avery" I feel his hands on my shoulders.

"Piss off Styles.." I snapped.

"Av? Honestly, why are you crying?" Harry asks seriously.

"Oh.. because I go to all the boys in the school after hugging and kissing you and telling them I loved them"

"What?"

"Harry, you went to Kiara after these past weeks telling her you loved her. What was the 'I love you's in the messages then? Hmm? Lies?"

"Avery! You got it all wrong!"

"No I don't Harry. I only had you left and you back-stabbed me"

"Avery. Just fucking listen"

"Fine!" I hissed. Harry gripped my shoulders forcing me to look at his stern green eyes.

"One, remember how I told you I will stick by you--"

"Harry stop using that excuse--"

"Avery. Please just shut up" He groaned as I stood silent.

"I would nevre leave you. Also, remember that rumour about us 'dating' after I said that we were to Kiara"

"Yeah?" I say slowly.

"I was trying to get rid of the rumour. For your sake Av. I didn't want your reputation to be ruined because of me"

"Harry. I don't even give a shit anymore. This reputation stuff will be gone in 8 months when we leave school. I just wanted to be with you.." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Avery.. I should of told you first"

"Harry no. I shouldn't of snapped like that.."

"It's okay love.." We hugged as we forgave each other.