He was something I would wolf whistle to

***HARRY'S POV***

I didn't even give a shit.

I ran out of the room staring at my phone.

What goodbye?

What happened?

Does this mean goodbye as in relatoinship break up goodbye? Or see ya later goodbye?

I ran to the corridor. No Avery.

"AV?!" I shouted as my voice echoed through the empty corridors. I ran outside of the building seeing one white car at the front.

"AVERY!" I shouted running down the stairs as she caught eyes with me.

***AVERY'S POV***

"Mum. Let me see him!"

"Fine. You have 5 minutes"

I slammed the car door shut running into Harry's arms. I could hear him start to cry as he sniffed his tears back digging his head into my shoulder like he does.

"Avery.. what is with.."

"The text message? I'm leaving"

"Not me.. right?"

"Of course not Harry.. I'm just not going to be here for a while.."

"Where to?" He says wiping his tears away.

"I can't say.."

"Avery.. please. I need to know"

I sighed as I spoke. "Doncaster"

"That far away!"

"I've been sent to go on exchange because of what I did Harry. I told you I would be in shit" I cried.

"How long?" Harry asks.

" 4 weeks.."

"But.. what am I going to do without you.."

"Harry, you have friends.. I don't.."

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes. I'm leaving now"

Harry hugs me tightly as I hug him back closing my eyes. I am going to miss him to pieces.

I am going to miss, Harry Styles, my boyfriend..

"I will call you everyday yeah?" He sobs.

"Harry, I'm not going to war or anything. I will be back"

"AVERY! HURRY UP. WE ARE GOING NOW!" My mother called from the car. Harry starts to sniff back tears as I kissed him forcefully and feircly.

"I love you" I say inbetween kisses.

"I love you too" He mutters. We put our foreheads together.

"AVERY!" My mother screamed.

"SHUT UP!" I whined as Harry laughed.

"I will miss you"

"Me too babe" I sighed holding hands with him. The horn tooted from the car as I let go of Harry.

Fuck this is harder than I thought.

It was like them movie moments. The slow motion letting go of hands. That's what it was. I didn't want to let go of Harry. 

"Find someone to love then. Someone who can do just that. Someone who will protect you and you have trust in. Someone who you could call your own.."  

My fathers words rung in my ears as I realised what he meant.

Harry.

That's who it was.