Bungalow and more secrets.

If you like angry and confusing things.

Here you go ^^

______________________________

"You WHAT?!" I screamed, dropping all the food as all the boys turned to me. 

They looked absolutely astounded. I am too. 

"HARRY?!" I say with my eyes wide. He stood there staring at me with his mouth open.

"You weren't meant to hear that..." He whispered.

"You were keeping this from me.. the whole time?"

"Avery. I was planning on--"

"SERIOUSLY HARRY?! KILLING SOMEONE!"

"SHHHHHH!" All the boys shouted as I stared at them. 

"Youse are supporting him?!" I point to Harry as they shook their heads.

"Avery. It's a secret. No one knows. Even the police doesn't know.. so you have to keep--"

"HARRY. NO! YOU DESERVE TO GO TO JAIL!"

"Avery calm down"

"No.. you... you. MURDERER!" I cried as I ran to Louis.

"Good one Harry" Louis spat at him as I cried into Lou's shirt.

"I'm going out" Harry mumbled as he left us alone.

"How could he! How could I date a murderer!"

"Shhhh...." Louis coo'ed holding me tightly. I felt his hand  stroke my back as I started to feel sleepy.

Honestly, out of anythign in the world right now, this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. How could they keep it a secret? How could they keep a death a secret? I don't get it? Why did Harry do it? How is Lou coping?

"Louis.."

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you.. privately?" I see him look to the boys as they gave him a light nod. Louis nods to me as we both walk into the bathroom for our private conversation.

"NO EAVESDROPPING BOYS!" I shouted. 

"We are going to find Harry" One of the boys said as we heard the door open and close. Louis and I both decide we should go back in the room as it was 'comfier' and we sat on our bed. Louis snatched a packet of lollies from the food pile I put on the floor and opened them on the bed letting the sweets drop. I pick one up and savoured it in my mouth.

"Are you okay?" Louis asks as I nod solemnly.

"Just a bit of shock.. thats all" I lied. A bit of shock? I felt like I got electrocuted.

"You will be okay baby. Harry is just a dickhead"

"How could you stand near him? If my dad was killed by him, I would of moved to China, away from the twat"

"I stood near him because I didn't like my dad that much really. He used to beat my mum all the time and when he left one night, he didn't come back.."

"But how was it Harry? I mean, Harry doesn't live anywhere near Doncaster.."

"That's where things get confusing Avery.."

"Tell?"

"I can't yet Avery. You will become overwhelmed"

"Please Louis. I won't"