I wonder if the Big Ben was named after something..wrong.

Okay so a little advertising here.

Just about my new story, Try, Cry, Die. It's a Louis fan-fiction with One Direction all in it too. Its becoming okay and is popular for some reason? I know that I am going to finish this book but unfortunately, I won't be making a sequel to this. 

X sorry lovelies but this will be a long book. I'm up to chapter 21.. I think? And I will probably do 50 chapters 

TELL MEH WHAT YOU THINK.

THERE WILL BE A HUGE SURPRISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH I WILL UPDATE SOON X

__________________________________________________

-ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LATER-

"AVERRRRRRRYYYYYY"

"I'm coming. Hold your horses" I say dragging my suitcase down stairs.

"What do you even have in that thing" Louis points to my budlgy suitcase.

"Shit. Now who am I going with?"

"Me silly. We can dance and shit in the car while Mum and the kids play Dora in the back" Louis smiles.

"We can practise too" I say as my nerves rush in. I get Louis noticed too..

"Don't be nervous babe. I think you mught have a better chance of getting through than me" He reassured as I nodded.

Once again, I slept over Lou's house. I actually haven't done anything with the Walkers, only with Louis and his sisters. We went to the zoo the other day (Don't know if there actually is a zoo there. Just pretend? (: ) and it was amazing.

Ever since our date Louis and I have been getting close. A little too close. I know the first night we were extremely close but just now, it feels, awkward.  When Louis even kisses my cheek, it feels weird.

I still do it anyways. It's good to kiss someone once in a while.

Come to think of it, I've completely forgotten about Harry. I don't even care if he went off with Kiara or something because I'm doing the same. I wonder, when I get back to Holmes Chapel, we can watch my audition together.

Harry and I haven't talked since.. well I don't really remember.

"You coming babe?" I just realized I'm still at the door. "YEP!" I replied walking to Louis car. I see Jay with the girls in her car ready to go. She winds down her window to talk to Louis.

"Just follow us yeah? We should be there in a couple of hours" Jay smiled as Louis got into the car. Jay drove out of the drive way as I got into the car as Louis started up the car.

"Plug in the iPhone will ya?" He smiled as I did as he said.

"What song?" I asked as he touches the screen aimlessly. Amazingly, a song that Louis and I both knew the song.

Robert's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette 
Hanging out of his mouth, he's a cowboy kid
He found a six-shooter gun
In his dad's closet with in a box of fun things
I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah he's coming for you

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with the the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

We sung to Pumped Up Kicks full on singing to the song. We danced and sung for the way to London. It was when I saw the Big Ben, I knew we were here.