A noise too late

Short chapter.

BUT HUGE CLIFFHANGER.

Also, ask me questions and I will post my answers in the next chapter (:

I LIKE ANSWERING QUESTIONS :3

______________

***LOUIS' POV***

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" She screamed at me as my ears blasted.

"Avery.. calm dow--"

"Louis?! WE FUCKING DID IT. AND YOU ARE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GAY? YOU DID IT WITH ME, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE GAY?"

"I'm not gay anymore!" I protested.

"So who you hitting for now?! Huh? What is with you?!" 

"Avery! Shush!"

"You shush Louis William Tomlinson. I had enough with this shit!" Just as she said that, the rest of the boys came out. Avery notices as she walked right up to Harry poking at his chest feircely.

"Got anymore secrets to tell me?" She snarled as he stood back in surrender.

"Avery. Calm dow--"

"WHAT IS IT WITH YOU BOYS TELLING ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?!"

"You need to Avery. You'll wake the people up in Holmes Chapel" Niall chirped but it only made Avery angrier.

"So tell me Harry. Was this your plan all along? What happened to all them girls you fucked? The rep you had before? Were they rebounds from Louis? Or she-males from the street?!"

"AVERY!" I shouted.

"Shut up Tomlinson" She hissed turning back to Harry who stood his ground. He looked angry.

Never EVER get Harry angry.

But the thing is Harry will never hit a girl.. would he?

"Av I loved you"

"Keyword: Loved"

"I still do!" He cried.

"Save it. You keep too many secrets from me. From anything right now I bet there's more secrets hidden behind that heart of yours which is cold and bitter like beer. You are pure sourness Harry! And so are you Louis"

She should become a poet.

"I do have one more thing" Harry smirked.

"And what is that? Oh? You dated and fucked James too?" She sassed.

"No. I had a five-some with your best friends and Kiara" He admitted. All of our mouths dropped as Avery's became so wide, an apple could fit in there. "And it was while we were dating"

Why did he say that?

Avery didn't waste anytime to slap him right across the cheek so hard, he fell to the floor. The noise echoes through the forest behind us as Harry groaned.

"YOU BITCH!" She snapped kicking him in the groin. I saw the boys flinch at the sighting of getting nuts kicked as she continued to torture him. She hit him and scratched him until he was bleeding. She finally stood up to Harry who looked half dead.

"That's what you get for messing with me Styles. For all the years you put me through, this is BY FAR the worst you've done" She cried.

"I hate you" She growled in a deep tone starting to walk towards the woods.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Out. Don't bother looking for me" She growled again as her shadow faintly moved away.