Dreams turn into reality.. sometimes.

***AVERY'S POV**

"Is she okay?" I hear someone mutter.

"I don't know, I just got here?"

What is going on?

I don't feel comfortable at all?

Did I sleep walk or something?

"Look, she's waking up"

"Quick, take her to the bedroom. I will get some ice" I hear a boy's voice say extremely calmly.

"Mmphmm" I groan as I feel my body being lifted from the hard surface. I could feel my vision go dizzy again and I fell asleep again.

****

"Avery?" I hear someone chirp worriedly.

I slowly open my eyes to see Louis in front of me with a concerned look across his face.

"Oh hey Lou" I smiled as I lifted my head. He smiled back putting a bag of ice at my head.

"Thanks" I mumble as I lean forward for a kiss but Louis looks a bit taken aback.

"Avery?" What happened to 'Av?'

Wait.. what am I doing in Louis' bedroom again?

"What happened?" I asked. "Why are you turning away from me?" 

Wait.. Did Louis just.. use me?

"I don't know what you are talking about Avery?"

"YOU USED ME!" I screamed. "Ow.." I say holding the cool pack to my head.

"Woah.. you took a real big blow you did" He says tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What?"

"I don't know Avery. I came downstairs and you were just on the floor with the glass. I thought you were dead or somethin' "

"Heh?" I say extremely confused.

"Were you tired or something? Because you just were on the floor?" 

"Er.. no Lou? Where am I now?" I say slowly.

"You are in my room but the rest are having dinner down stairs. Are you hungry? I can get you something?"

"No Louis. You can get something. I will stay up here" I sighed.

And cry to myself.

"Alright love. If you need anything just call for me" He chirped before leaving me alone.

I dreamt about Louis.

I dreamt everything.

But the weird thing is, everything seemed all real. I mean, I wanted to be with Louis. I didn't want to be with Harry anymore.

But maybe the dream told me something..

Maybe Louis and I weren't meant to be together.

*****

***LOUIS' POV***

Was she trying to kiss me before?

I would of taken it but it was all a bit sudden. I've known her for half an hour and she is on the floor. Dead looking.

I walk into the dining room as I see everyone has gone. Avery's family left a long time ago. She was out for quite a while. It's around 10ish now and I am starving.

I go into the kitchen finding my mum, knowing she would be in there.

"Hey" I mutter picking up an apple from the fruit bowl.