Decisions in darkness.

***LOUIS' POV***

"Was.. that..--"

"A... gunshot?" Niall finished for me, trembling.

"It could be from another farm?" Liam says.

"There no other farm Liam!" Harry shouts.

"Oh my gosh!" I cried. "We gotta go find her!"

"Harry, bring your gun too!" Zayn screamed as we flew off our seats and into the woods. Harry went to get his gun from his shed as we started to call for Avery.

"Why isn't she responding back!" I panic as I start to bite my nails.

"Lou.. calm down.. she will be fine"

"WE JUST HEARD A BLOODY GUNSHOT FROM NOWHERE?! WHY WOULD SHE BE FINE?!" I screamed as the boys look a little taken aback.

"Lou.. cal--"

"I'VE GOT THE GUN" Harry shouts as we started to run through the bush together calling for Avery.

Tears were rimming at my eyelids. I know I'm paranoid but you wouldn't hear a gunshot from nowhere would you? Someone must of obviously shot something.. or someone.

All I can hope is that Avery wasn't the target.

"AVERY!" I shouted with my hands cupped over my face to project my voice louder. I shouted for her multiple times with the lads as we hear a peircing scream.

"AV?!" I shouted again with my voice shaking. I knew it was her. Her screams it recognizable from a mile away.

"This way!" Niall says running in a random direction. We follow him as I manage to take the lead, leading the group to no spot in particular.

I stopped as I felt water underneath me. My toms soaked in the water as I look at the water for a bit. Well, I never knew there was a stream here.

"Avery?!" I call again as the boys did the same. I get out of the water, my shoes squelching when I get on the hard earth again. We hear another heart breaking scream as I run towards it.

"AVERY" I called again. No response. I started to run. I am so worried about her right now. I turn to my right, not even caring if the boys were following me right now. I did turn my head for a split second though to see if the boys were indeed following me as I ran into something hard.

"Shit" Someone muttered.

It wasn't Avery..

***MYSTERY POV***

I get to the spot to get in the view of Avery.

Next, something is thrown at my arm and hits me. I fall to the ground cursing under my breath regaining my stance glaring at her precious face in the moonlight.

I point my gun towards her body aiming directly for her body. Harry's heart will be mine and no one elses. 

I was about to pull the trigger as someone grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to the ground, missing her shot and losing my ammo.

"FUCK YOU BITCH" I whisper yelled to my accomplice.

"We can't do this"

"Shut up Meg. I can do what I want"

"Sorrrry" She sasses at me as I stand up.

I aim again but as the clouds moved from the moon, the lights shone on my face as Avery finally took notice of me. She let out a peircing scream running away from me and Meg.

"Fuck. SEE WHAT YOU DID" I accused Megan as she rolled her eyes.

"Kiara, we have to stop this. We have been going at him for too long.."