Feelings coming back

***AVERY'S POV***

"Go" I mutter.

"Alright, we will all go--"

"No. I mean go. I will stay. You guys wanted a career in singing.. soo..."

"No Av! We aren't leaving you behind" Harry shouts.

"Just go. Seriously. I don't give a fuck if they hurt me. You guys only seem to care about yourselves anyways" I snap. 

"AVERY!?" All of them shout angrily as I lifted my shoulders and shrugged.

"Well. Okay then. But first we have to do something with the boys" One of the girls said. It sounded extremely sexual also--

Oh no..

"I dibs Harry!"

"I like the one with the brown hair over there"

"Black haired one is mine!"

"Blondie, come my way"

Only Louis was left. There were only 4 girls, so I guess it worked out for h--

"Avery, you get Louis"

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"You heard me, now boys, if you resist, you are in deep trouble" She said seductively as I gulped. I could see the other boys starting to tremble with fear, especially Niall.

The girls walked over and started to untie the boys. I kept my head down whilst my ropes were untied. I look at Louis once we stood up and we knew what to do. We tried to make a run for it. We stepped 3 steps before some sort of shock was sent through us. We landed on the floor almost instantly.

"Try and get out, and we will shock you" Lilly says holding a shock rod. Where the fuck did she get that?!

We get lifted up together as some of the girls already took their boys into the dark corners of the room. I stare at Louis' worried eyes again as he took my hands.

"It's going to be okay"

"No it's not" I sighed.

"Avery.. it will.. just.. think we were back in the bedroom on the first night"

"That's hard Louis.."

"I know.. but we have to"

"Lou.. please no"

"Shhh... baby you will be okay" He cooed stroking my hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso, giving him a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry" I cried into his shirt which was now tattered and dirty. He continued to stroke my hair in the way of calming me down. It did help a little. Louis and I then walked into the darkness, hoping for this night to come as quickly as a cheetah runs.

*****

You could hear the boys groaning. Not in the good way either. Pain is what overtook them. It was horrifying to hear. How could the girls be anymore torturous. 

"Avery.. you okay?"

"Yeah" I say bundling up my legs under my folded arms, rocking back and forth slowly.

I was cold for sure. I only wore tights with a tank top today. Louis and the boys came more prepared, plus they had arm and leg hair.

"I mean, are you okay... after--"

"Yeah Louis. Don't mention it" I snarled as he looked a little taken aback.

"I thought you enjo--"

"You fucking thought wrong. I can't believe this. We could of pretended? Why?"

"Because.. I.."

"Shut up Louis"