Irresistible

ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS THEN IT'S THE EPILOGUE.

HOLY POO!

___________________________________

"Come on, pick a dress!" My mother screamed at me as I looked through the clothes.

"Calm your farm!" I screamed back at her looking for that perfect dress.

Prom was tomorrow and I knew I should of gotten a dress earlier but I've spent too much time with Harry. It seems like all the good dresses were gone until..

"THIS ONE" I shouted as I picked it up in my hands holding it above my head.

"You said that for the 5 dresses you picked out before and you said they were horrible" Mum rolled her eyes.

"THIS ONE IS IT THOUGH. I KNOW IT!" I ran into the change rooms shoving the dress on after stripping. I stared at my body.

It was perfect.

It was gold. It was sparkly. It was flowing. I love it.

"FOUND IT MUM!" I shouted to her, stripping off the dress and putting my casual clothes back on.

I just hope Harry will like it.

*********

***HARRY'S POV***

I rock up to her house with roses in my hands. I adjust my tie a little before knocking on her door to be greeted by her mum.

"She's almost ready" She smiled as I get greeted by her and Josh with a hug.

We waited and waited for Avery to come out in her stunning dress she said she bought yesterday. I can't wait to see her all dolled up and what not. Her mum called for her again as she yelled at her which made me stifle a laugh. Soon enough, I heard her bedroom door open as I straightened my body up and put the roses behind my back.

"Are you down there Haz?" She asked as I laughed.

"No he's not" I say in a girlish tone.

"You idiot" She laughed as I saw the bottom of her dress.

She walked down elegantly down the stairs, showing a bit of her dress each time. Until I saw her face.

The dress itself was amazing but on Avery, it was more beautiful than beautiful.

I tried to shut my jaw, literally as she twirled around in her dress. I smiled at her handing her the bouqeut of roses as she smelt them. She moaned lightly giving them to her mum. She gave her and her brother a hug as I stood awkwardly. She came to me soon enough, planting a kiss on my lips with her cherry red lips.

"You look.. just.. wow"

"And you look good too handsome" She complimented as I took her hand in mine.

"Be back before midnight you two. Harry, you can stay the night also if you'd like" Her mum said sternly as I nodded.

"That'll be nice" I smiled to her.

"Alright. Now you two. GO HAVE FUN!" She chirped noisily as we both laughed walking out the door.

"Wait.. what about photos?" I asked as she shook her head.

"Photos later" She smiled as I nodded chuckling. I took her to the limo I hired for the both of us as we sat in luxury inside. We started to drive to the school as Avery and I took selfies on my iPhone.

"You look good" I say pointing to her face.

"Delete it now!" She growled as I did as she demanded.