Dance With My Father

-WEDNESDAY-

***HARRY'S POV***

Oh god why did I write that.

I don't know..

Shit.

I'm so embarrassed already,

I wonder if Avery will mention it. That is if she even talks to me today.

'Love you' doesn't mean anything.. right? I mean, it could just be a simple yeah, love you.

But this had so much meaning..

Shit.. I'm at the front of the school..

Maybe Avery missed school today? Oh who am I kidding..

Okay I should just explain to Avery that I didn't mean it at all and it was just autocorrect..

But wait.

Why did she send it back?

Unless she didn't mean it also.

Oh gosh why does this have to e so complicated..

Maybe Avery will understand I actually do lik--

"Hey Hazzabear" A screeching voice spoke.

"Umm.. hi?" I say

"What? You don't remember me?" The mysterious person said.

"No? Who are y--"

"I'm Kiara silly. Gosh"

"Oh.. Kiara... hi?" I seriously didn't know her.

"We dated in year 7? Gosh Hazzabear. I thought you would remember our time together?"

"Oh yeah.. cool" I mutter. I remember her as the clingy but loveable girlfriend. She dumped me after 5 months because I didn't spend that much time with her.

"Yeah.. I came back from the U.S. back to here a couple of days ago" She was really starting to bore me.

" Also so I'm sorry aout breaking up with you. I just want to know if I could have another chanc--" I cut her off before she coould continue.

"No Kiara. I don't like you anymore"

"Oh Harry. We all know you still have a crush on me. I can get them feelings all back again if you just listen--"

"Kiara, I like someone else"

"What some slut I reckon?" She assumes.

"She's er.. my girlfriend" I lied.

"Still doesn't prove she ain't a slut"

"Fine. Here!" I take her wrist as I drag her past the students looking at Kiara and I together. I shove her to the locker wall as I see Avery.

"Um.. hey Harry?"

"Hey babe" I kiss her lips lightly as her eyes widen.

"Oh.. um.. Hey?" Kiara greets as Avery stands wildly confused.

"Hi" She responds back.

"Um.. I will leave you to it" Kiara spoke before walking and fading within the crowd of students.

Avery then brings me into an empty room and closes the door behind her before yelling her face off.

"Harry? What the fuck?" 

"I'm sorry. She won't leave me alone!" I explained.

"Okay, I guess it's payback for yesterday with the girls then" She shrugged.