3 questions later..

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

I had to take a plane back to my hometown and I couldn't be bothered really writing.

That sounded bad..

Oh well. Here you go.

Tell me what you think x(:

_________________________

***AVERY'S POV***

"Girls, help me clear the table. Louis, you can give Avery the tour of the house if you like?" Jay smiled as I look across the table to see Louis with a huge grin upon his lips.

"Sure" He chirped. The 4 girls cleared the empty plates, once filled with the delicious dinner we just ate. I see 'my family' bickering to themselves as Louis kicked my foot under the table. I turn to him as he uses his eyes to motion me to leave the table with him.

I stand from my seat as Louis follows. We leave the dining room to go into the hallway of the main stairs for upstairs.

"So.. you giving me a tour or..?" I ask as Louis stares at me for quite some time.

"Um.. yeah. Let's go.." Louis says awkwardly, taking my lower arm and dragging me upstairs.

A few walks around later, I realised how big this place was. We went to 10 rooms until we sat down and relax in I suppose Louis' bedroom. I don't think the girls would be interested in 'The Fray'. It was a good band though but I don't really listen to them.

"You okay love?" Louis asks me out of random.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I'm quite alright. Sorry for running into you earlier.." He sighs.

"Why say sorry? I should of looked where I was going"

"Avery. You are a guest. I'm taking the blame" He laughs.

"Okay. I will run into you while you are having dinner at our place and I will take the blame for that"

"Whatever you say babe" Him just saying that made me forget everything.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO FRICKEN ATTRACTIVE.

"What you thinking about Avery?" Louis takes me out of my trance.

"Nothing.." I lie.

What would Harry say if he knew I was thinking about--

"Who's Harry?" Louis asks.

Shit.. I'm glad I stopped there.

"Um.. er..." Should I tell Louis I have a boyfriend.

"My brother" I lie.

"Oh.. so what would he say if he knew you were here?" Louis asks.

"Um.. I don't know. Sad? Worried?"

"Oh.. okay" Louis shrugs. "So not to mean any offense, but what are you doing here?" He asks kindly.

"Oh.. umm.. it's kinda embarrassing"

"Oooh tell" Louis jumps.

"Hell to the no!"

"Awww come on Av!" He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Av?"

"Oh.. sorry.. don't you like being called that?"

"No it's funny. Only people I've known for a long time call me that and my boy-- BROTHER" I cover quickly.

"Av. I've known you for 2 hours. It's long enough" He smirked.

"You sound like some sort of stripper that needs to fulfil his needs" I giggled.