XX

Tintin

Before I could sneak out a rather large and hairy man came running in wearing nothing but a women's blouse and skirt. "It was her! It was that little witch!" He bellowed. I noticed his nose bent the wrong way. There was no way Abigale did that. A large tall man who the others called Oscar stood up in absolute rage. "She did what? Find her! The man who does gets the other two. I don't care if she's dead! I want her out of the picture." He said completely engulfed in anger. I felt some one place their hand on my shoulder I looked over to find Charles.

"This is the fun I was telling you about. Look at them, like rabid animals... And over women." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "This was your plan, have her go on a Suicide mission?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. I felt my anger boil up again. "We better hurry before they place a bullet threw that pretty little head of hers."
I looked at him with wide eyes. He was absolutely right. Before we could move another man came in wearing a very similar skirt and blouse as before. "The other two...." He breath out, "are gone."

This seemed to infuriate Oscar more. "You let a wimpy teenager and a pregnant women take you down?!" He asked sarcastically. The man nodded 'Yes'. Oscar cursed under his breath. We took the opportunity to start our search. Believe it or not, the ware house was pretty big. It had two stories and apparently a basement. It also was filled with old unshipped crates. This was by far anyone's game. I didn't trust Charles, but I had no choice. "We can split up, you take the upstairs I'll take the main floor." I instructed.

He nodded in agreement. I wonder if he wanted to help me or if he just wanted the other two women. I looked around when I saw a man pointing a gun around in every direction. I knew he must be a threat so I decided to at least render him unconscious. I kept my face low and went for the punch. The man quickly ducked and reached for his gun, I kicked it out of his palm swiftly. He scowled angrily and lunged. I quickly grabbed him and pushed him against the wall, I also noticed that he was usually light.

The man pushed himself further to the wall and kicked me square I'm the groin. I groaned out in pain, and fell to the ground. My attacker was ready to slap me but I caught his wrist. I twisted it to make sure they wouldn't go any where. "Ah." A feminine voice gasped. The next thing I know they back hand me in the jaw. I immediately let go. The impact knocked my cap off. I heard a slight gasp coming from the man who had obviously won this fight. "Oh my goodness Tintin?!" The man, or should I say Abigale said. She took of her hat and her short hair draped in my face.

"Ow! You smacked me in the bloodly jaw! And kicked me in the privates!" I winced. "You tried to punch me!" She replied furiously. "You looked very suspicious." I tried to defend myself. She kneeled to the ground and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back. "I thought you were dead." I cried. She buried her face in my shoulder. "I thought I would never see Snowy again... I'm sure he missed me." She said through tears, but you could tell they were full of joy. I couldn't help but smile.

"Oi get your hands off of her or we shoot." I heard a high pitch female voice say. "Yeah, we are armed and cross! Really cross." Another one said. Abigale bolted up. "Guys, guys. This is Tintin! I told you'd he'd come." Abigale said excitedly. "Darn, I really wanted to use this thing..." The larger one said. We all looked at her. "Sorry, hormones.." She added. The other girls took off their hats as well. Abigale introduced us. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm sure you've kept her in check." I joked. "I think it was the other way around." Rose said cheerfully. Lilian nodded in agreement.

"Well let's all get the heck out of here I need a bath!" Abigale said. "I wasn't going to mention it, but you do kinda smell." I teased. "Not so fast." A familiar voice said. We all turned around to find Oscar holding a gun straight at me. I feel Abi grabbed my hand. "You really thought I was going to let you go that easily. You were bound to show up sooner or later. That good for nothing Charles doesn't know how to be a hit man," He said, all our eyes widened, "if you want something done right do it yourself!" He added forcefully. Everything happened in a second. He pulled the trigger, The shot fired, it was meant for me, but a force pushed me two the ground. Then another one fired and Oscar crumpled to the ground. Some how I knew he wasn't coming back up.

Then it came to my mind. If the bullet didn't hit me then who did it hit. I looked up at Abigale and she had the widest eyes I've ever seen. Her hands are placed at the bottom of her chest, a small trickle of blood seeps through her hands. I watched her body fall to the ground as I let out a short cry. I rushed over to her quickly. "Abi, Abi, can you hear me." I cried. "I-I always found you so annoying.. Yet so so very attractive." She told me. "Stop. Stop that now." I said sternly as tears threatened to spill. She coughed and her breathing lessened. "Abigale fight." I yelled. But her head rolled to the side,I heard that final sigh, and that's how I knew she was gone. I picked up her limp had and held it. "I'm sorry..." I wailed. Then it hit me. Not an idea but her hand. "I was just pulling your leg, I'm not dead." She smiled through the pain.

"Well at least not yet..." She winced